LAST CALL!!! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kit Photos - Page 15 - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose

Well, got my slide box in today, so I took some pics similar to Marf's but changed it up a bit. I can't seem to have my Dexter without either his syringe or knife, so I suppose you can imagine him counting slides with the tip of his blade or something like that! Haha! Amazing work by Corrose on this! So very glad to have this for my custom Dexter as it completes the look even further! Thanks, Chris! :)

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0003-3.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

Here's a short video I made to share with everyone too!

[ame]https://youtu.be/wvnUbzO8BuQ[/ame]

Last edited:

Received mine! I love your great packaging and metal box!! Thanks!!

Dig the pose emarae! That is a sweet kill knife...I wouldn't want to leave that out of the pose either.

hey guys is it too late to order one? i just found out about the forum and i would like to buy one.. also a xenoviper head if someone can help me.. thx everyone

thanks guys ;)

This is just to answer all the PMs I have been getting in 1 swoop.
I am sticking by the comment I made about not doing a second run, in hindsight, the project was really fun and I'm happy folks are pleased, but even the kits were a ton of work for the small, small markup I had on them to keep them somewhat affordable.

All in all when I placed the final order, I ordered 5 extra kits for myself, making the edition size 22 total. I had planned on keeping these as trade fodder down the road. If I did consider putting these together as kits, the price would go way up from the original, again, due to the large amount of work it took to put everything together. But again, there will be no more runs on this item aside from the 22 total printed. Even in kit form there was slide painting, counting, bagging, printing out all the instructional inserts, priming, painting, splattering the tins, cutting the foam inserts, mounting the foam inserts etc etc, no one huge task, but a ton of time consuming smaller ones.

For now I'm already onto another 1/6 project.

So you still have a few kits left then? ..

To clarify

The total edition size is 22, 17 were paid orders (kits/assembled kits)
I kept the last 5 for myself in case I wanted to redo my personal one, or to have fodder for trades, and I MIGHT consider offering a couple of these as kits, but I haven't decided for sure.

If I do offer a couple as kits, the price will be significantly higher than the original price, because of all the work involved.

I won't be making a decision until after my current project, mainly because I need a break from this project.

I would suggest subscribing to the thread and staying tuned for updates.

Riddick, your 3 kits arrive safely?
So far nope.

And I don't understand what's this EI 369023097 since I paid for PriorityInt...
I can't track it anywhere at all :lol

Usually it's CP---------US type of tracks.

Last edited:

So far nope.

And I don't understand what's this EI 369023097 since I paid for PriorityInt...
I can't track it anywhere at all :lol

Usually it's CP---------US type of tracks.

Actually I paid extra out of my pocket for express which is supposed to be faster than priority, shipping cost $44.00. I wanted it to get to you as fast as possible.

USPS.com is letting me track your number, see attachment

screenshot20120522at950.jpg

By corrose at 2012-05-22

I have no clue why its taken so long, but it looks like it cleared your customs 2 days ago.
Make sure you put the whole number in the search field: EI369023097US

Actually I paid extra out of my pocket for express which is supposed to be faster than priority, shippcost $44.00.
:horror:horror:horror:horror

And I hope it's not gonna be delivered by EMS here... Man EMS sux ballz with their irresponsible couriers :monkey4

I have no clue why its taken so long, but it looks like it cleared your customs 2 days ago.
Most likely. Rus customs are miserable.

USPS.com is letting me track your number, see
:yess: Yeah, I forgot about US part... Guilty :monkey3

How did I miss this one? If there happen to be any extras please send me a PM. I'd KILL for a full kit with slides!

Submitted a Dexter illustration to teefury last night, would appreciate anyone who could swing by my facebook page, "like" the page as well as the posting, any support could possibly help this get made.

https://www.facebook.com/CorroseDesigns

screenshot20120629at329.jpg

By corrose at 2012-06-29

Last edited:

Amazing, I would defo buy the t shirt

I love that shirt design. I hope it makes it.

As everyone knows I ended up with a few more kits than had placed orders in the original run. I had always said that I would probably let a couple go once the dust had settled. I have one kit spot that I can sell for now. If you have already contacted me and we have been talking in the last few days, no need to PM me again, I will get back to you asap.

This is going to be a kit, not a finished and assembled slide box. The only difference between this kit and the kits offered during the original run, is kits will NOT have painted slides. Will include the custom, hand painted packaging as I did on the original run (see page 15 for those photos).

I need to order a hinge set and one other item that is part of the packaging, I'm placing the order on Monday and it will take about 7-8 days to ship to me, kit will go out immediately after I get the last remaining pieces.

I will require payment in full right away, which is basically paying tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Cost is $65 shipped in the U.S.

Please do not paypal me anything until I confirm it's yours, will go by first PM, first serve.

Thanks!

Back