LAST CALL!!! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kit Photos - Page 15 - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose

Hey Chris can you leave me some iTrader feedback when you get a chance brother?

Congrats on the shirt designs Chris! That is awesome!!!!

Congrats, Chris! :yess:

Finally added slides and took some pics :lol

PA170505.jpg

PA170506.jpg

. . .

Also left a feedback! Totally forgot about it b4 :slap :monkey3

Looks great. Was that another Maximus paint up?

Damn i need a Blood Slide Box . how much were you selling these for?

Can't wait to see yours :1-1:

Also bought HT's BB/BW set of palms (all of 'em) about two/three weeks ago... still waiting :impatient::gah:

Can't wait to see yours :1-1:

Also bought HT's BB/BW set of palms (all of 'em) about two/three weeks ago... still waiting :impatient::gah:

Why didn't you get Red Skull gloves? :dunno They are more accurate than the Batman hands

Actually at this moment Valery (from Maximus Miniatures) painted 3 boxes that Corrose shipped to us: for me, RIDDICK and one non-this-forum freak. ))) Looking after to get one more for you, DP, I guess. o_O

Valery did a great job. The woodgrains are amazing!!

Any blood slide boxes still available Chris?

Wanted to get some feedback from you guys who have followed and supported this project.

The version of this that has already ran is what I consider a V1 DX, it had all of the bells and whistles the kit could have. Also it was a limited edition and I promised once the edition was closed no more of that version would go out to keep it a bit more exclusive.

Since I am getting several emails and PMs a month from people who missed out or just found out, I am toying with the idea of a 2.0

From the standpoint of accuracy, it's as accurate as it can be considering I have a real 1:1 replica I modeled it from, so a 2.0 would not be a rework.

If I were to consider a 2.0, are there any suggestions on what to do differently? The most obvious would be a non DX, a very basic kit, no evidence bag or hand painted collectors tin, but all the parts would still be included.

Would love the opinion of those of you who got the DX and those that missed out.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

That sounds like a great idea . I missed the 1st one because i was broke , i still am but i can make it happen this time , i really need this .

I can deal with not having a tin and an evidence bag :exactly:

If it still comes the way you made the 1st one , which is badass , then count me in brother :panic:

I would be interested in another one if it was offered already painted up. The first one I purchased and painted myself looked good but not perfect, I purchased a second one to try and attempt to do a better job and I broke the one of the hinges. I would like to be able to purchase one already assembled. I think if you offered all these kits to be painted up by Maximus minitures for the V2.0 I wouldn't mind paying a little extra on this run.

I think its a great idea to offer it to everyone. Keeping the exclusive items exclusive should satisfy the people who bought one already. (Most of them, but people always find a way to complain).

I think offering it for everyone is what this hobby should be about.

I'd kill to get one, with or without the evidence bag and tin. I've got three different versions of everyone's favorite serial killer (Miami Metro, Kill Suit, and Stalking). I have to get my hands on at least one!!!

Back