Premium Format Largest 1/4 scale Sideshow piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No weight on the shipper.
I've only ever had one piece that had the dimensions and weight printed on the shipper and that was a very old piece.
Or did you mean the courier label? Weight not specified there either.

No weight on the shipper.
I've only ever had one piece that had the dimensions and weight printed on the shipper and that was a very old piece.
Or did you mean the courier label? Weight not specified there either.

I guess it's time to buy a scale then :lol I do know that the abomination weighs 10 lbs or so less then the Hulk PF but the box is still bigger then it. Trying to ship these things will be expensive either way. If I were to sell any of my larger statues, it would be local.

Had someone asking a shipping quote from U.K to Germany for it. No chance.
Just sent a Hellboy 2 PF to Slovakia and that cost nearly £50, at least half the size and weight.
Will only ship Abomination within U.K, probably about £40.

I'd take that, plus shipping.
Just ordered Dutch for £270. I think you're mad paying an extra £100 for the Ex. That cigar while stalking is quite bizarre.
You going to cancel your order for the regular now?

As if i'd pay GBP370! No way, and thats out of eBay! Some people are obsessed with making money but he aint getting mine. Still ordering from collectablesdirect my friend but waiting till he has stock in which he said wont be until mid October. Also ordering Joker from him too! :yess:

Abomination has to be the biggest PF!

DSC_0063.jpg
DSC_0065-2.jpg

Yeah, at least for Marvel PFs, looks like A-Bomb is the biggest overall. Too bad I find his little short-shorts so silly.

Damn that Gray Hulk is epic....just gotta hold out till the Avengers maquette ships in Jan...

Back