Premium Format Largest 1/4 scale Sideshow piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda regret selling the thing now he was great but no room :( The new hulk will be a beast of a statue.

Good to know, thanks. In case you haven't figured it out, I am trying to plan which of the "big boys" would display best with my new best friend ol' blue-eyed Ben.

IMHO, go with the Hulk. The Hulk and Ben have a lot of history together. The Thing & Rhino, not so much. Both are GREAT looking statues.

Not really correct
The middle of 18 and 24 inch is 21 inch and The Thing PF is clearly above the 21 inch, yet the statue is only 20 inch. So it should be lower.

Yeah, you are right. Thing and old Hulk should be lower....A-bomb looks right though.

Here's some pics I found to give you an idea of size with other Pf's

Hulk and Thing
DSC01343.jpg

Another Hulk and Thing
scaled.php

Hulk and Skaar
p7173285.jpg

Hulk, thing and Abomination
3756271306_123f3c38a1.jpg

Hope that gives you some reference

Abomination PF is huge, the box is a pain in the ass as it won't fit through my loft hatch. Managed to get the CM Predator box in there. He makes The Thing PF look small.
Hulk Maquette will be epic, if QA is tight.
Think Predator Maquette must be up there with the big boys.

Seeing them in person makes all the difference in the world. I bet the $650 price tag is going to look less unreasonable once people see the Hulk maquette in hand...

Thor is a must own piece for a full complete Marvel lineup unless they do a modern one. Yeh I'm hoping the movie maquette will be awe inspiring in person.

Does anyone know what the Abomination PF shipping weight was?
I'm looking to sell mine and haven't got scales big enough to weigh it for a shipping price. I don't trust the SS specs as they seem to guess.
The Predator LSB was twice as heavy as they quoted.
Thanks CC.

I'm looking to sell mine and haven't got scales big enough to weigh it for a shipping price. I don't trust the SS specs as they seem to guess.
Thanks CC.

I'll have it off you for GBP250! :yess: Oh, just had my offer of GBP370 accepted for the Dutch exclusive...waiting for him to send pics of the heads first :impatient:

Damn it now I have to get an abomb after I get my pf hulk displaying this two is gonna be a challenge.

I'll have it off you for GBP250! :yess: Oh, just had my offer of GBP370 accepted for the Dutch exclusive...waiting for him to send pics of the heads first :impatient:

I'd take that, plus shipping.
Just ordered Dutch for £270. I think you're mad paying an extra £100 for the Ex. That cigar while stalking is quite bizarre.
You going to cancel your order for the regular now?

Damn it now I have to get an abomb after I get my pf hulk displaying this two is gonna be a challenge.

I've only got room for two so it was display Hulk with Abomination or Hulkbuster.
Think he will look sweet with the Buster.
That's why Abomination has gotta go, unfortunately.

Thanks CC.

If you bought it shipped to you with the shipping box (that's if you still have it), the weight will be on there.

The abomination Is one of the very few Pfs I don't have from SSC. Would love to own one but the box is just too big.

Back