Premium Format Largest 1/4 scale Sideshow piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mighty Galactus

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I just acquiring a Thing PF, and I am blown away by the bulk of it. The pics don't even come close to doing it justice! It absolutely dwarfs my other PFs.

So, my question is, what other 1/4 pieces has SS produced that are comparable in bulk/size? I know the original Hulk PF is comparable, and maybe the new Rhino comiquette..... any others?

So I just acquiring a Thing PF, and I am blown away by the bulk of it. The pics don't even come close to doing it justice! It absolutely dwarfs my other PFs.

So, my question is, what other 1/4 pieces has SS produced that are comparable in bulk/size? I know the original Hulk PF is comparable, and maybe the new Rhino comiquette..... any others?

Skaar is pretty huge.

The Man-Thing comiquette is pretty massive.

Abomination is HUGE

Mmmmm...good suggestions, both. I would love to get A-Bomb, but I know that would just make me want the Hulk all the more.

Any pics of either of those next to Thing (or "standard" PFs)? Now that I have him as a base of reference, I can finally appreciate the scale of these.

Like I'm sure you all know, you can never appreciate these until you have them in-hand.

Is Rhino 1/4 scale? I thought all comiquettes were 1/5? is this correct?

Rhino is 1/4 scale to match the Spidey,Venom and Carnage Comiquettes.

Hulk PF is one of the biggest and heaviest Marvel PF's so far.If you think Skaar is huge,then the Hulk is even bigger.

022.jpg

All comiquettes from now on will be 1/4 and called PF's

Not quite. All 1/4 fully sculpted pieces are now called PFs. If SSC releases anymore Coms in the future, they will all be in 1/5 scale. The Rhino is the last Com that will be released in 1/4 scale. It has not been confirmed by SSC that they will scrap the Com line.

Not quite. All 1/4 fully sculpted pieces are now called PFs. If SSC releases anymore Coms in the future, they will all be in 1/5 scale. The Rhino is the last Com that will be released in 1/4 scale. It has not been confirmed by SSC that they will scrap the Com line.

Huh. More great info. I was wondering why the Green Lantern PF was...well, a PF.

I am wondering how the new Avengers Hulk Maquette will compare to the orig. Hulk PF.

Huh. More great info. I was wondering why the Green Lantern PF was...well, a PF.

I am wondering how the new Avengers Hulk Maquette will compare to the orig. Hulk PF.

The Hulk maquette will be in 1/4 scale. At least, it's advertised as such. The important question is how tall is the movie Hulk? The Hulk is between 7&8 feet tall in the comics. I don't know how tall he is in the Avengers movie. If both are roughly the same height, the maquette will be a beast because the original PF is huge. Either way, the maquette will be a big boy and eat up a lot of shelf space.

The Hulk maquette will be in 1/4 scale. At least, it's advertised as such. The important question is how tall is the movie Hulk? The Hulk is between 7&8 feet tall in the comics. I don't know how tall he is in the Avengers movie. If both are roughly the same height, the maquette will be a beast because the original PF is huge. Either way, the maquette will be a big boy and eat up a lot of shelf space.

Avengers Hot Toys Hulk is 16.5 inches at 1/6. That would make him 8'3. At 1/4 scale, assuming the Hot Toys size is correct, Hulk himself should be just over 2ft, without the base. The SS Maquette is 25.5 according to the specs. Considering his back foot is pretty close to the ground (due to the slanting base), this looks pretty dead on.

So yeah, HUGE.

Since Thing didn't have the scale diagrams, this is the best comparison I could come up with.....thought I'd share.

YsPyO.png

i have all these mentioned and this one is the largest out of all of them.:lecture

Good to know, thanks. In case you haven't figured it out, I am trying to plan which of the "big boys" would display best with my new best friend ol' blue-eyed Ben.

Back