Lara Croft: Legend PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no Pitu has finally influenced poor Israel. :lol

Maybe next year at SDCC we'll have Ill Vision instead of Pitu Vision. :wacky

Great review. My won't be here until Tuesday. :(
Nah, I just figured I'd be better at vids than taking pics, which I suck at.

I might do some vids at next years SDCC, I prefer Illivision. :rock :D

Thanks brotha!!

yep they are large, heavy and very addictive...be careful you'll turn around and all you'll want is PF's. congrats on the pick-up!

hehe, yup, what he said. once you start down the PF path, forever will it rule your destiny....

I have 7 PF's, 4 of them are "girls", Lara will make 5 when she arrives.

My Lara came with a few extra pieces...
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

laracroft_sspf_1.jpg

laracroft_sspf_2.jpg

laracroft_sspf_3.jpg

FIXED! I <3 you 5 minute epoxy...

laracroft_sspf_4.jpg

:cool:

She's rad! A few differences from the proto but altogether bad ass!
;)

I like how you fix your stuff instead of ^^^^^ing about wanting a replacement, even though you were very entitled to it. But then again, you know how to fix your stuff. :D

Congrats, she is a gorgeous piece. And honestly, with a clean break like that she is an easy fix. The paint apps on your's is gorgeous. May have returned her and gotten no chips or breakage, but who knows if you would have gotten as stellar of a paint job as this one shows through in your pics.

Man she looks so great. I can't wait to get mine. I hope to have her by friday! I believe tomorrow I should see something from ups. When I get her I'll post photos but she wont look any different than all the rest. Unless of course mine comes with some 'extra pieces' also. ;)

Hello all, I got my PF Lara Croft ES today, stupid Fed Ex never knocked on my door, and i waited all day yesterday, until I opened the door 10 min after they showed up wondering where they were, and got the we were here door tag. Stupid Fed Ex Ninjas (even my dogs didnt bark) do they have to be so sneaky, just freakin knock like you mean it. Anyway I opted to just pick her up at the Fedex terminal and shes as gorgous as ever, she will have a nice home.

075/500

I got her yesterday and she's so amazing. She is my favorite PF so far. I know, I only have 3, but still...she is perfect.

I got her yesterday and she's so amazing. She is my favorite PF so far. I know, I only have 3, but still...she is perfect.

Congrads BuffyGirl, so 3 PF's so far and to think I remember not all that long ago, the pain of indecision on getting your first one :lol

And now it looks like the Elvira PF is causing much soul searching, just remember, I told you PF's are addictive so you can't blame me for not warning you :monkey3

Anyone from the EU get theirs yet? I was billed on the 27th of July and I haven't heard a word since then.

Even allowing for the 10-12 business day transfer time I think the wait on this is a small bit excessive :(

Anyone from the EU get theirs yet? I was billed on the 27th of July and I haven't heard a word since then.

Even allowing for the 10-12 business day transfer time I think the wait on this is a small bit excessive :(

same boat as yourself but from personal past pre-orders it can take this long to transfer and post out.... but having said that I just got tracking info for it 2 minutes ago so will hopefully be here tomorrow

I was thinking today just how much cooler an exclusive it would have been to feature her in her anniversary clothes.

Yeah I'm still hesitant on getting one of these, but the anniversary gear would've been the clincher. And it's still feasible that we'll see one, which would only give me buyer's remorse over the Legend PF.

So many decisions...:monkey4

Back