Lara Croft: Legend PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I finally received an email regarding shipping for this item. Here is what it said:

"I just found out
today that this item will not be available for shipping in June. We
are
now expecting this item to be available in July."

So thats why they keep talking about it in the newsletters, but just no firm shipping yet. Still it was always going to be late June, chances are it was a case of will it make or won't it and now its slipped into July.

Far from whoever predicted August/September tho.

And that hair mumbo jumbo...it's at the back. I don't know who started this rumor, clearly you can view it at the back in the backstage pass, the 360, and image galleries.

And the hair no one knows were it is placed yet, so shut up.

Yes, some ppl do get rather "uniformed" when their own eyesight is clearly wrong. But instead of admitting it, they then really go off and just tell others to shut up.

I just found out today that this item will not be available for shipping in June. We are now expecting this item to be available in July.

I think August or September.

Then, till sideshow confirmed a small delay and lets face it, till one gets facts from sideshow, there is no other source other then what they have already said, which up till a day ago, all their other info still said June (at the time of writting this, the SS website still says June), I think it was fair to question ones source of facts for any 'delay', especially given how I was attacked for even saying that the hair has been shown at both the front and back of the statue.

Anyone have anymore news on this? It says July but still not in the newsletter. Very confused.

Anyone have anymore news on this? It says July but still not in the newsletter. Very confused.

Not heard anything more, but the Aragorn 15-20 day notice poped up pretty fast and out of nowhere (along with somewhat different production images, but I don't think we will have that problem, the 360 already seems to be final production). So yeah, its like SS keep talking about it as if its just around the corner, but their just not willing to set a firm date.

So in theory its just around the corner, they just don't know exactly which corner, but then a number of things have been getting delayed and not just SS stuff. Lets see what this weeks newsletter brings, unless the notice goes out beforehand.

So, I guess I was right then :)

As for production pics, I think the back stage pass video, show the final statue were you have Scott on screen at the same time. When they pan over images these look to be the old pics. Also, it looks like the 360 spin file is more final statue.
But at this point, one may as well wait for photo's of final in hand statues, which I guess is only about 2 weeks away.

So, I guess I was right then :)

As for production pics, I think the back stage pass video, show the final statue were you have Scott on screen at the same time. When they pan over images these look to be the old pics. Also, it looks like the 360 spin file is more final statue.
But at this point, one may as well wait for photo's of final in hand statues, which I guess is only about 2 weeks away.

Oh yeah? You think she is gonna ship within the next 2 weeks? I didn't see it in the newsletter I got last night, so I am hella confused.

Oh yeah? You think she is gonna ship within the next 2 weeks? I didn't see it in the newsletter I got last night, so I am hella confused.

yeah, I noticed that, but I think it must have just slipped past or they think its already been listed in the newsletter.
Either way, I just don't think SS would be sending out 15 day notices to people if they weren't sure the stock was about to arrive. Either way, we will know for sure in about 2 weeks.

yeah, I noticed that, but I think it must have just slipped past or they think its already been listed in the newsletter.
Either way, I just don't think SS would be sending out 15 day notices to people if they weren't sure the stock was about to arrive. Either way, we will know for sure in about 2 weeks.

Ohh people are getting their notices? Ok see I didn't know that. I ordered mine from darkshadowcollectibles. Cool, thanks for that.

EDIT: When did you get the notice? Since you said about 2 weeks I am guessing today, yesterday?

Last edited:
Ohh people are getting their notices? Ok see I didn't know that. I ordered mine from darkshadowcollectibles. Cool, thanks for that.

EDIT: When did you get the notice? Since you said about 2 weeks I am guessing today, yesterday?

I too am ordering from a local store, but ppl on the Statue Forum have posted their 15 day notice email from Sideshow and that was about 1-2 days ago. Hence, if it all holds true, I figured ppl in the US that ordered direct from SS, should see it in about 2 weeks.
Mind you, that then hits SDCC rather head on, so I wouldn't be too surprised if it blows out another week. But even so, many in the US should be posting in-hand pics before the end of the month.

This thing still hasn't shipped yet? I cancelled ages ago, abou the same time as I cancelled robocop, didn't both get released about the same time? Lara sure is taking her sweet ass time.

I got my notice on Friday.

"Dear Valued Collector,

... would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 15 Days."

Back