Lager Toys 1:1 Captain America Shield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, TC. That is really nice.

Honestly, that's my favorite so far. Congrats. Really impressive. How will you display it?

Great looking shield Toycrypt, glad your leap of faith paid off :clap

Your pictures killed any mojo I had towards the King Arts. Between those two metal shields this one has a far nicer face and looks closer to the onscreen version. If I was to only have one I would still choose the EFX for the reasons I have stated at nauseam in a few of the shield threads but this one would be my alternate for sure. Gorgeous piece and I can't wait to see your other shields and more pictures of both.

Congrats

Who's name do we mention to them on facebook for a discount? :lol

Can't wait for the battle damage pics.

Matches, do you think the paint is too reflective/glossy?

The last few shots were taken with the sun beating down through a glass sliding door. The paint job is superb. Not sure what you are saying dw316 with the facebook thing. Thought it couldn't hurt?:dunno

Who's name do we mention to them on facebook for a discount? :lol

Can't wait for the battle damage pics.

Matches, do you think the paint is too reflective/glossy?

Hard to tell from the limited shots thus far but it could be that the red is just a touch on the opaque side which makes the finish slightly more mirrored. Pure eye candy nonetheless.

Here is a shot of an aluminum TFA shield, albeit battle damaged, in similar posing and lighting. It may still help convey what I was getting at regarding the finish though. That is an actual screen used shield made by Vita Ray productions who made them before Studio Arts Technology produced them in the back half of the Avengers .

memorabilia1.jpg

Oh, I was saying you said to mention your name to them for a discount so I was asking what your name was to mention it, haha.

Thanks for posting both pics. Yeah it just seemed like it was reflective compared to the eFX and you couldn't see the "spun aluminum" as much, almost a solid blue and red like the 1/6 custom die cast shield, the silver looks really good though as does the star. It does look better than the KA. What are the display options?

You know what, I see the spun aluminum effect better in the other pics on the previous page.

20150319_161914_zpsdjrbajvz.jpg

Thanks for the pics toycrypt!

Idk but that looks like plastic to me in every pic, not my cup of tea.

As long as you're happy though that's what counts. Congrats dude :rock

I can see where your coming from. I promise you it doesn't look or "especially" feel like plastic in hand. I'm not that great at taking pictures but I am very VERY happy with this product. Thanks dude.

I don't remember the date. I'd say about 20ish days. But I'm still waiting on 2 hammers, 1 BD shield and another classic shield. He shipped everything separately so I didn't get hit with customs charges. All set by boat.

Wow, I have to agree ...being able to see the "spun aluminum" effect on the shield does make a difference.

Battle Damaged shield will be mine tomorrow......I will be posting pics if anyone is interested.:yess:

Bad pics. It's over cast today so no sun. Pics taken in a dark room. So friggin impressed with the quality of these Lager shields. So heavy, so solid, so well painted. Trust me, I'm a harsh critique and I can't find any thing to complain about. Bravo to Lager.
91a838cf-9fc5-4c73-b5d2-208ab4abce34_zpspxmyttav.jpg

20150327_132810_zpspowwzgqm.jpg

20150327_132759_zps9afq0av5.jpg

20150327_132728_zpsld2u7ovd.jpg

20150327_132721_zpsxuuzzbig.jpg

Like I said before these are poor photos, it looks much better in person. Once we get a sunny day I will take some better pics. Cheers.

Last edited:
Back