Lager Toys 1:1 Captain America Shield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess man. That said I have no idea what an actual Cap Shields looks like in the back. But if I wanted Screen Accurate I'd keep my eFx shield. The eFx is the most accurate out there. But in my opinion this is the prettiest.

Price is about same as KA. $699.99.

For the same price as KA, I actually think Lager did a slightly better job overall. Still think you guys are overpaying given the inaccuracies, but for someone who REALLY wants a metal shield, between the 2 options, I'd probably go with Lager.

I guess man. That said I have no idea what an actual Cap Shields looks like in the back. But if I wanted Screen Accurate I'd keep my eFx shield. The eFx is the most accurate out there. But in my opinion this is the prettiest.

For the same price as KA, I actually think Lager did a slightly better job overall. Still think you guys are overpaying given the inaccuracies, but for someone who REALLY wants a metal shield, between the 2 options, I'd probably go with Lager.

I agree with all of that. If accuracy and pedigree is what one is after the EFX cannot be topped. If one wants a metal shield with a high shine finish the Lager blows away the King Arts IMHO in regards to finish and has more screen accurate colour and dimensions to boot. KA does have an Asian market license IIRC.

Ironically the unlicensed knockoff comes with the nicest packaging and treats of the three :lol

I believe so. But the KA and eFx ones are crap and poor quality. I'm either going to grab a guitar wall mount or build my own frame thing like the KA. I will also be mounting some IKEA LEDs behind the shield. :panic:

I kinda like this set up. Simple yet attractive. Add my LEDs bam, instant eye catcher.
10846056_347537365434335_7069817038376398766_n_zpstfllznwt.jpg

11648_347537362101002_7218774046070306404_n_zpsgpnnottw.jpg

That's what I'm thinking they are. This is just a pic they had up on Facebook, I'll post a comment and ask. I just like the simplicity of it. It looks like something Captain America would actually put his shield on when not in use......and yup....LEDs for the win.:hi5:

1 of my Lager shields will be in my possession tomorrow. I missed the post man today but it will be available for pick up tomorrow. I'll be sure to get up some picks tomorrow night. Maybe a video to but I normally shy away from stuff like that.

1 of my Lager shields will be in my possession tomorrow. I missed the post man today but it will be available for pick up tomorrow. I'll be sure to get up some picks tomorrow night. Maybe a video to but I normally shy away from stuff like that.

Please do Toycrypt. You will be one if the few sources of information and input on this side of the ocean. King Arts is a no go for me as I don't love the finish or most of the aesthetics, so the Lager is the only piece I am considering for a second shield.

Shy? Suck it up buttercup. :lol

You deserve three lashings for missing the postal worker! :thwak

Here are some pics. If you want to see any specific pics feel free to ask. I'll probably do a better job tomorrow when I can take pics outside but I'll get your request done to my best ability tonight. I've got to say I'm personally wowed with this shield. I love the way you can see the brushed aluminum look. It's a little more subtle in the reds but it's there. Thing is super heavy. I stood on my scaled weighed myself, then weighed my self holding the shield. Give or take a pound or so this weighs in at an impressive 18 lbs. I love the rich colors. It was also professionally boxed. I had to crack through four layers before finally getting to the shield. Here's a few pics I took so far. Sorry that I'm not such a great photographer.
723e2a36-facd-4817-90cb-abde20a00cc0_zps7t9fvida.jpg

b486f885-4181-40ea-bf05-d91a644cb654_zpsanvo86rj.jpg

fccc3ef0-2056-4edb-b275-a401f6432d16_zpsr1zy2oyw.jpg

Last edited:
More pics in the sun. The other pics were done is a pretty dark room. I know the straps are mounted in the wrong spot to be movie accurate but it does't bother me one bit. I love this shield!
20150319_161914_zpsdjrbajvz.jpg

20150319_161926_zpsy5log9rg.jpg

20150319_161947_zps5ppmujwy.jpg

696ec3f9-6cd5-49f4-8496-80360440a7b2_zpsgegtanl5.jpg

Last edited:
My video. Just me banging on the shield so you can here the quality of it.
[video]https://vid1353.photobucket.com/albums/q663/toycrypt33/Mobile%20Uploads/20150319_162324_zpsupnkga8a.mp4[/video]

Wow, what a nice looking shield man! That settles it for me, hands down the best one out there right now! Congrats on the purchase. Did you also order the battle damaged one?

Back