Lager Toys 1:1 Captain America Shield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$699 regular $739 for battle damaged. I'm not sure if they are officially licensed, but I don't care. I think they are the best looking shields on the market right now....IMO. And their customers seem to love them. I'm getting the eFx one in April I'll do a comparison once I have both in hand.

While not screen accurate, (or licensed), like you said these are very pleasing to the eye. I wouldn't mind getting a BD piece for my office-office. Does that price include shipping? What does the order process look like? I left a message on FB as there didn't seem to be much info out there.

The regular battle damaged shield is nice but I feel like it has too much battle damage on it compared to the TFA shield, or maybe this is the Avengers BD shield?

Anyone have a link to where it's on sale for $700-$750?

go here and PM them.
https://www.facebook.com/Lagertoys

The prices are without shipping. I'm going to find out how much shipping is tomorrow. But, I'm ordering 5 products that they are going to combine ship so I won't know how much per shield. The fact that they combine ship is great I hope I save some cash that way. Only thing I'm worried about is customs. Do you think I'll get hit and if so how much. I'm ordering $2340 worth of product from them. Anyone ever deal with customs? Any suggestions. Thanks guys. Goodnight.

The picture I posted before was the prototype. This is the actual battle damaged one. Which I think looks fantastic. Just enough and the damage effect are well done.
10933955_335149116673160_618376759317098367_n_zps4kivun8u.jpg

It does look much better. I contacted them. I think they're custom jobs, not official licensed shields, the BD is $739 and shipping is a lot so I'm a bit hesitant.

I am almost 110% sure these are not licensed; IIRC Lager Toys were slapped with a cease and desist during the production of one of their Thor hammers.

Also the manner in which they conduct business/facilitate sales is fairly indicative that they are not a legitimate licensor. If they had a legitimate license they would not have to do business strictly via PM's on Facebook. That is not to take away from how nice some of these look but that is a lot of money to pay for something that is a knock off. IMHO these should be coming in at least 20-40% less than the EFX/KA in light of this.

I am almost 110% sure these are not licensed; IIRC Lager Toys were slapped with a cease and desist during the production of one of their Thor hammers.

Also the manner in which they conduct business/facilitate sales is fairly indicative that they are not a legitimate licensor. If they had a legitimate license they would not have to do business strictly via PM's on Facebook. That is not to take away from how nice some of these look but that is a lot of money to pay for something that is a knock off. IMHO these should be coming in at least 20-40% less than the EFX/KA in light of this.

did that chris fields guy have a license to sell his?

if I were to get one, I'd go with clean version, but $800 is a lot. It's defn the finish I've been wanting out of a Cap shield though, but I'd like to see how well they pack these cause if it arrives damaged, your F'd. Is there any word on how many they will be making?

The packet also comes with some cool goodies, like Cap trading cards, SHIELD files, his monkey drawing, etc.

Dream Come Ture? Products look good, but they really need a proof reader...

Back of the shield is incredibly inaccurate, but the clean version looks good from the front. Between the 2 BD versions, I think the TWS stealth one came out nicer.

The back of the shield will be facing my wall so I don't care. It looks well built though, that's all I care about. I don't even know what an accurate back of the shield looks like.:dunno

neither do I, the straps looks good to me. If it is inaccurate, I doubt it is completely inaccurate.

Back of eFX shield, notice the angle and positioning of the brackets are off on the Lager shield:
44719a-700x700.jpg

Chances are nobody except prop geeks will notice but it is quite glaring.

The paint and finish seem somewhat similar to the KA shield, though the red does look a little closer to the movie shield than KA. The dimensions of the circles and star also look more spot on than KA, though the star rivets are a tad too large. I'm guessing this is cheaper than KA? If so this might actually be a better purchase than KA if the back of the shield doesn't bother you.

Not noticing what you are trying to show me. Back of Lager shield.
10906035_408093662700212_3561076343474107117_n_zpscoduy81j.jpg

Price is about same as KA. $699.99.

Less angled and they made it symmetric. Notice that the screen shield's brackets are not symmetrical, one side's larger than the other.

Back