Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it today! Yippeee:
004ren.jpg

005jlf.jpg

009hi.jpg

010mfm.jpg

011jcm.jpg

012ptb.jpg

013po.jpg

016aci.jpg

017erd.jpg

018ao.jpg

I would probably rate this effort:

Art Direction: 9/10 (base and accessories totally rock)
Sculpt: 9/10 (just missing the trademark smirk, but the hair and everything else is so well done, I expect nothing less from Tim)
Paint: 9/10 Awesome job (little bit sloppy on the bra straps (which would be hidden by the cape, but otherwise very solid. Love the shading on the hair, and her abs omg...)
Presence: 9/10 That sycthe is one big mutha! If I saw her coming for my head I'd give up too.

Overall: 9/10!!

Nice pics ActionJackson. Can we get some shots of her with her cape?

How is the texture of the base and skulls compare to the prototype on SSC website?

Judging by the box art looks like the scythe is supposed to be long.

I know the base color is different, but had I not seen those pictures I wouldn't think anything of it. The base is well done, the color is appropriate (like burning ash in hell) and the skulls, spikes and base is well sculpted and painted. There's tremendous amount of detailing in the base. Every spike is a seperate color coded piece, and every skull is color coded as well so you know where everything goes. I'd say the base makes up about 20 pieces.

Wonderful pics. Thanks for posting. Can't wait to get her.
I'm painting those eyebrows solid black though.

Sweet Pic's and Score; Jackson, she looks Great, have you applied the cape yet and was it difficult? Great Post, now where's mine SSC

Back