Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God. Ship it already. You're killing us Canadians who will get it on Thursday if you ship today and Tuesday (I think) if you don't ship it today. :mad:

I know! Soon as my phone beeps I tthink its my shipping notice but its just spam. Does fedex deliver on good Friday? I don't think I can make till Monday. ..

I don't think so and I'd be surprised if they delivered on Monday. I hope they do cause I don't know if I can wait until Tuesday.

I know! Soon as my phone beeps I tthink its my shipping notice but its just spam. Does fedex deliver on good Friday? I don't think I can make till Monday. ..

I'm in the same boat. I was really hoping for it to ship today or yesterday so there was some chance I would get her this week. if fedex delivers on monday then I;m taking that day off.

They said it could take 3-4 business days to ship out.

They're quick to process but slow ship out. Wasn't there some 24 hour policy?
I'm gonna see if I can pick this up on Saturday. I really don't think I can wait.

They said it could take 3-4 business days to ship out.

They're quick to process but slow ship out. Wasn't there some 24 hour policy?
I'm gonna see if I can pick this up on Saturday. I really don't think I can wait.

When I started buying from them, for the first about 2 years, they always shipped on the same day that they charged. Now? Who knows when they'll ship. :dunno

In the USA they don't deliverer on a federal holiday. There are to many gods out there if they did that will.

But ssc use to charge and ship it the same day. Anyone know if they are a trade company?

Hmmmm, I did call them yesterday to have them delay my shipment because I'm on vacation this week, I hope they didn't misinterpret that everyone's LD should get delayed as well....:devil

I think they are backlogged a bit, a lot of figures and statues that have been delayed the last few months are being shipped out right now.

It's pretty pathetic when you know the CS ppls names.

I know two of them. One just left. Nice lady, the other is a very nice lady also. I enjoy talking to both of them.

BTW I like your tagline. FYI in Calif everyone is "DUDE" One of my best friends was a Guy but now is a Girl and I still call her "DUDE" :hi5:

Back