Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohhhh alright!!! Here is just a few of the pics I put up on SF. If you want to see the full thing with lots of pics, go check it out, or someone post more here.

FOLKS!!! I'm here to tell ya, IMHO, Lady Death is without a doubt THE BEST FEMALE PF TO DATE! HANDS DOWN!!!!

Everything from the pose to the colors, to the paint, to the base, to the skulls, to the hourglass option, to the cape...etc. etc. etc. I knew when I first saw her about a year ago, I knew she would be the best.

I don't know if any of you others agree, but next to Storm PF (and you all know how great she was done), Lady Death makes Storm look like mist in the wind.

This is absolutely without a doubt, a darn near perfect statue.

Before I give my review, a word of caution.......

BE CAREFUL PUTTING HER HAIR IN ON TOP OF HER HEAD! I may have scraped her forehead doing it. You have to work with her to make sure it seats all the way in her skull. Everything else is rather easy.

Oh, one other thing, make sure you put the bottom part of the scythe in her hand first then connect the arm to the bicep. Its easier that way, unlike how the directions describe it.

I have yet to fiddle with the cape, and will do so at my leisure.

2wcm8te.jpg

35n0hw7.jpg

2hs69z9.jpg

psytw.jpg

9gdev9.jpg

dpi7p0.jpg

2lnibg1.jpg

24e9biu.jpg

So here is my final review!

Art Direction / Pose = 9.5 (this can be higher or lower depending on pose each person prefers)
Sculpt = 10 (perfection)
Paints = 10 (practically flawless, no sloppy paint on bra or anything of the sort)
Box Design = 10
Extras = 9 (the extra arm with hourglass is cool because it is a real hourglass)

Overall = 9.75 / 10

Final Words: Talk about a lady with an attitude, LD is definitely that. I don't know anything negative to say except that maybe her eyebrows could be either darker or a little more fuller or both. Outside of that, nothing negative to say. The hourglass works better to me. Also, my sword was a little bent but can easily be fixed with a hair dryer. The paints are very neatly done.

She is probably the best statue that has come out next to the WOLF LSF this year. Its really hard to pick one between her, Rhino, and Arthas.

The fact that Arthas is sooo frikkin detailed and has a really cool blue light up feature, might edge her out in terms of my personal favorite. Also, add the fact that Arthas is just the coolest, baddest, most dopest looking character I have ever seen in a video game, along with Kratos and well, my like for the character and game and story of WoW can supercede Lady Death. But make no mistake, when it comes to female vixens as statues, Lady Death kills (pun intended) the competition.

Ohhhh alright!!! Here is just a few of the pics I put up on SF. If you want to see the full thing with lots of pics, go check it out, or someone post more here.

FOLKS!!! I'm here to tell ya, IMHO, Lady Death is without a doubt THE BEST FEMALE PF TO DATE! HANDS DOWN!!!!

Everything from the pose to the colors, to the paint, to the base, to the skulls, to the hourglass option, to the cape...etc. etc. etc. I knew when I first saw her about a year ago, I knew she would be the best.

I don't know if any of you others agree, but next to Storm PF (and you all know how great she was done), Lady Death makes Storm look like mist in the wind.

BE CAREFUL PUTTING HER HAIR IN ON TOP OF HER HEAD! I may have scraped her forehead doing it. You have to work with her to make sure it seats all the way in her skull. Everything else is rather easy.

Oh, one other thing, make sure you put the bottom part of the scythe in her hand first then connect the arm to the bicep. Its easier that way, unlike how the directions describe it.

psytw.jpg

Art Direction / Pose = 9.5 (this can be higher or lower depending on pose each person prefers)
Sculpt = 10 (perfection)
Paints = 10 (practically flawless, no sloppy paint on bra or anything of the sort)
Box Design = 10
Extras = 9 (the extra arm with hourglass is cool because it is a real hourglass)

Overall = 9.75 / 10

Final Words: Talk about a lady with an attitude, LD is definitely that. I don't know anything negative to say except that maybe her eyebrows could be either darker or a little more fuller or both. Outside of that, nothing negative to say. The hourglass works better to me. Also, my sword was a little bent but can easily be fixed with a hair dryer. The paints are very neatly done.

She is probably the best statue that has come out next to the WOLF LSF this year. Its really hard to pick one between her, Rhino, and Arthas.

The fact that Arthas is sooo frikkin detailed and has a really cool blue light up feature, might edge her out in terms of my personal favorite. Also, add the fact that Arthas is just the coolest, baddest, most dopest looking character I have ever seen in a video game, along with Kratos and well, my like for the character and game and story of WoW can supercede Lady Death. But make no mistake, when it comes to female vixens as statues, Lady Death kills (pun intended) the competition.

That is a great review, Loricstone. I was moved to find it on the SS website and I was really surprised to see it in stock. I decided to check this thread for in hand pics for my final decision. You really sold me on it. Next best thing to Taarna the Terrakian.

Last edited:

2wcm8te.jpg

35n0hw7.jpg

2hs69z9.jpg

psytw.jpg

9gdev9.jpg

dpi7p0.jpg

2lnibg1.jpg

24e9biu.jpg

Sculpt = 10 (perfection)
Box Design = 10

Overall = 9.75 / 10

Awesome pics and review.

loricstone, great pics!
I love the look and this sculpt. Simple but with lots of attitude!

Got mines today and I am absolutely happy with this. From th sculpture to the paint apps, it is absolutely stunning. IMO this as good as what was shown at SDCC, if not better. A must have for any collector.

IMG_4395_zps0559f461.jpg

IMG_4394_zps9fd9e653.jpg

The only problem that I saw are these spots that they missed on the base. I want to return it but I do not want to get something worse. Got some thinking to do.

IMG_4392_zps14e2669a.jpg

IMG_4391_zps28304475.jpg

IMG_4390_zpsf37b8c4a.jpg

IMG_4389_zps629886ab.jpg

Back