Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking statue! If I wasnt waiting for my Elvira Waitlist to come through, I would be all over this. I may have to settle for the regular PF, as I doubt the EX lasts two more weeks. Too bad the EX isnt on Flex pay!

This, with Elvira and Vampi, Lady Evil Trinity!

In all fairness to LD, I have not adjusted the cape and set it to my liking yet. I think I am going to do it like how SS has it set up in their pictures.

Dont get me wrong this is a beautiful piece and im loving all the pics. For me personally i dont regret canceling my EX. kudos to all that r getting and enjoy this.

It looks great overall, but honestly, if I hadn't paid for this largely with points during a rather lean period where I hadn't ordered anything for ages, I probably would have cancelled as well. I generally just stick to great representations of characters that I truly love and/or personally consider iconic, but this one I really grabbed as a companion piece to the Vampirella PF, and on retrospect I think that was a bit of a mistake.

I mean I do like the character, and I think it's a fantastic representation of her, don't get me wrong, but with Poison Ivy, Batman and Superman coming up, and very little usable display room left, no matter how nice the statue is she really doesn't deserve a space in my personal collection, given that the character isn't close enough to my heart to truly warrant it on her own, no matter how good the sculpt. She'll hang out with Vampirella and Elvira for a while, and should look great with them, but I'm not sure what will happen long term.

Last edited:
I just unpacked her. I see what people are talking about. There should have been a whole there but its not there. Still don't care. I have the room for her. Just move it over a little to the left and it's will be 24inchs high. If you try to put in the non-hold. Then your going to get the extra 1 or 2 inchs.

Just a fast picture till Sunday when she get put in her place in the front room.

IMG_20130329_163604_155_zps69187645.jpg
[/IMG]

I just unpacked her. I see what people are talking about. There should have been a whole there but its not there. Still don't care. I have the room for her. Just move it over a little to the left and it's will be 24inchs high. If you try to put in the non-hold. Then your going to get the extra 1 or 2 inchs.

Just a fast picture till Sunday when she get put in her place in the front room.

IMG_20130329_163604_155_zps69187645.jpg
[/IMG]

Dust!! :panic::panic:

WOW, very hot. I love her. I'm so glad I was wrong in my initial thoughts after seeing the very first set of pics.

Wednesday can't come soon enough.

WOW, very hot. I love her. I'm so glad I was wrong in my initial thoughts after seeing the very first set of pics.

Here are some quick pics with Vampy.
P1130322.jpg

P1130334.jpg

P1130311.jpg

P1130313.jpg

Damn she's huge lol... she's definitely an Amazon.

:clap wow stunning! ..... Crap! Sucks if spider woman keeps getting pushed down my favorites list. First vampi PF, BD and maybe LD. :gah: but I guess this means even better scuplts from SS. Not easy to do. But I'm happy to get best sculpts more often.

She is definitely bigger then I remembered from SDCC. I am going to have to shuffle some things around to display her properly. here she is for now.
P1130344.jpg

She is definitely bigger then I remembered from SDCC. I am going to have to shuffle some things around to display her properly. here she is for now.
P1130344.jpg

Damn nice pics! Love the pics of her next to vampi PF! SOoooo nice!!!!! :clap the side views of her face is stunning! Hell all angles are great! 2 more days before mine gets here. I better use my ups to make sure they leave my box at my door. Otherwise I will have to wait like 5 extra days. Oh no..... I hope the ups thing works this time. Time to put this to put the ups policy to the test! Must make space now. :panic:

Nice to see your keeping her
Simply one of the best female sculpts this year
Tues here for me, I want to see Arahoms reaction when the box shows up!
This one sets a very high standard

Back