Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so from wikipedia i understand this is based on a series of old comics? and this white skin girl isnt a character from the marvel nor dc universe, is that about right?

Old in terms of 90s. From an independent company called Chaos Comics. It was very big back then especially when it's not made by DC or Marvel. Big hair & big breasts were big back in the good old days :lol

Last edited:
so from wikipedia i understand this is based on a series of old comics? and this white skin girl isnt a character from the marvel nor dc universe, is that about right?

Wow, dude, wow :thud:

Lady Death was the start of the "Bad Girl" era in the 90's, which was just about big breasted chicks demanding way too high prices for their comics for no real reason.

The original story is okay, but nothing great. Some of the art is okay, but it's her multiple pin-ups by Stephen Hughes that made her a big deal. I think she had the first all swimsuit/lingerie issue, but Marvel might have beaten her to it with the XMen issue.

ldeath00.jpg

indifferent0002.gif

Wow, dude, wow :thud:

Lady Death was the start of the "Bad Girl" era in the 90's, which was just about big breasted chicks demanding way too high prices for their comics for no real reason.

The original story is okay, but nothing great. Some of the art is okay, but it's her multiple pin-ups by Stephen Hughes that made her a big deal. I think she had the first all swimsuit/lingerie issue, but Marvel might have beaten her to it with the XMen issue.

And they sold like hot cakes! :lecture

Wow this was a pleasant surprise to the newsletter. I couldn’t believe it when I read it last night. let me think about it.... no questions, ordered!! Tuesday can't come quick enough.

Seeing her there takes me back to when I collected the original b&w Evil Ernie comics.She was in Ernie's dreams or thoughts.What a fantastic piece this is!!!

It would be interesting how (if they are making it) will Lady Demon turn out as a PF? She is practically wearing no clothing what's so ever.

Big hair & big breasts were big back in the good old days :lol

I miss those days.:monkey2

And I still have every issue, spin off, swimsuit issue, lingerie issue, crossover, poster. card set, etc up to the millenium when the Chaos universe reset. I'll never read them again though. I even have one of these chromium posters on my wall in my studio today.
ldhall.jpg

Seeing her there takes me back to when I collected the original b&w Evil Ernie comics.

Have 'em.

I miss those days.:monkey2

And I still have every issue, spin off, swimsuit issue, lingerie issue, crossover, poster. card set, etc up to the millenium when the Chaos universe reset. I'll never read them again though. I even have one of these chromium posters on my wall in my studio today.
ldhall.jpg

Have 'em.

Yah, I still have the Chrome poster too. They were pretty decent size. I believe it was around 18" x 24". Don't recall if its this one though... I really should get it framed :lol

Last edited:
Back