Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
such an easy buy, been wanting a decent LD statue for a LONG time, and this will easily surpass my expectations, I really hope we get Lady Demon and Purgatori too!

Last edited:
Wow she looks great, but I have no interest in the character.

Maybe they will do Witchblade next?

I hope PF this opens the door for a JML Dawn. :rock

165.jpg

Lady Death? Wow.

Blast from the past. Used to love her in the 90's.

Really like this piece, but doubt I'll order it.

Looking at this again, I haven't been this excited since DC was announced by SSC. I hope the cape comes off because I want to get 2 so I can displayed her from another perspective. Can't wait for this next week :)

Looks good so far...up until now...I have only collected Moore's version of LD's...as for purgatori, I think someone else owns the rights to her...not sure...but would love to see her done as well.

I love Lady Death ever since she appeared in the Evil Ernie comics and then got her own series!
I hope either Ernie or Purgatory are next!
I'm buying this for sure!

used to have a ton of her comics, didn't read much of them but the art was great Steven Hughes did a great job RIP

So coming from North, my favorite sculptor Tim Miller sculpted this gem. Maybe this is why I liked this so much. I can't wait to preorder this next week. Too bad I can't buy 2 EXs but I will buy the reg & Ex version. :rock

Back