Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will look good with Vampirella .....hope it comes with switch out portrait and switch out hand :pray:

I just need a different face =/ The PF makes her look like she's pleased that her son is doing his homework :(

ld.jpg

Lady-Death-Wallpaper-024.jpg

lady_death_lingerie.jpg

lady-death-black-background-31000.jpg

ladydeathIIbetweenheavenhell2.jpg

She has a goofy face =/ I hope there's an EX head that has something a bit more sexy or angry or both

I agree, to some extent. I think the face looks good, but not as sexy or evil-looking as she should.

Edit: This one would have been perfect, for ME

lady-death-black-background-31000.jpg

Anyway, you can clearly see the EX will be a change of arm(s). So I doubt there will also be a chnage-of-head too...probably a print.

Here will be how my LD is displayed

9289201-young-woman-in-sad-ecological-paper-bag-on-head-with-crossed-arms-series.jpg

Well we haven't seen the full reveal yet. There might be another head so you can at least put that paper bag away for the time being.:wink1:

Yeah, I guess Tim's sculpts have bigger T&A's :D You're right, my mistake :lol

All I know is there is going to be a nice Culo with this piece :D

Well we haven't seen the full reveal yet. There might be another head so you can at least put that paper bag away for the time being.:wink1:

All I know is there is going to be a nice Culo with this piece :D

Hey, now you are usiing the spanish word for butt in the US? Cool! Culos :rock

Never read any of the comics but I did look at the pictures in the books. Also the sculpt reminded me of TK Miller's work and I'm very exicted that someone confirmed it in this thread! It's great to be able to recognize his work.

Can't wait for the reveal too next week. I hope they continue this line with Lady Demon & Purgatory (all sculpted byTim Miller) :)

I wish all the hfb were sculpted by him! Alas it is not possible... :(

Can't wait for the reveal too next week. I hope they continue this line with Lady Demon & Purgatory (all sculpted byTim Miller) :)

Hell yeah, I have always been a Purgatory fan. I hope this one sells well so that the others have a chance to be made ;)

Never read any of the comics but I did look at the pictures in the books. Also the sculpt reminded me of TK Miller's work and I'm very exicted that someone confirmed it in this thread! It's great to be able to recognize his work.

I wish all the hfb were sculpted by him! Alas it is not possible... :(

Me too. Tim has so much talent sculpting beautiful female statues. One of the best in this business. My top 4 sculptors with just Dene Mason & CS Moore & Mark Newman not far behind.

Hell yeah, I have always been a Purgatory fan. I hope this one sells well so that the others have a chance to be made ;)

It will sell....out!!

so from wikipedia i understand this is based on a series of old comics? and this white skin girl isnt a character from the marvel nor dc universe, is that about right?

Back