Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one am stoked about this piece. I've been a huge Lady Death fan since it started. I gave up on it after the Millenium story line, but still love my 90's LD.

I hope it does well enough to have a follow up of Lady Death's alter ego Lady Demon

421115-Boris20Vallejo20-20Lady20Demon.jpg

That would be cool if the exclusive is one of her Nameless Wolves.

I'd also buy a Purgatory PF, especially in her Egyptian outfit.

1432027-purgatori3_super.jpg

I hope PF this opens the door for a JML Dawn. :rock

165.jpg

I just need a different face =/ The PF makes her look like she's pleased that her son is doing his homework :(

Lady-Death-Wallpaper-024.jpg

lady_death_lingerie.jpg

lady-death-black-background-31000.jpg

ladydeathIIbetweenheavenhell2.jpg

I am so looking Very Forward to getting her, she will go real good with IMO with Vampirella PF, maybe she will have a switch out portrait or bear the 3 swords? Nightmare, Apocalypse and Darkness.
I agree with you; Marc, this would be a Great Gateway piece for Dawn to appear from.
Dagger this pic you have of Lady Death is Very Cool it's like you just caught a glimpse of her out of the corner of your eye

ok you guys have sufficiently hyped this up, maybe i will get it too depends on the reveal.

such an odd piece...came out of nowhere..

It will go great with Vampirella, that said I'll probably pass on it.

This gives me hope that SS will one day do a Spawn P.F. though.

As much as I want Spawn PF made....it will never ever happen. Todd is too arrogant to let this happen. You may see him producing one though.

This Lady Death brings back memory... This figure could be awesome with that big @$$ sword shes holding.

I am so looking Very Forward to getting her, she will go real good with IMO with Vampirella PF, maybe she will have a switch out portrait or bear the 3 swords? Nightmare, Apocalypse and Darkness.
I agree with you; Marc, this would be a Great Gateway piece for Dawn to appear from.

It definitely would be! :rock

I hope Sidewshow produces a Dawn premium format figure. :pray:

Lady Death will be a sweet piece to have in my collection. :D

She sure will go GREAT with Vampirella! A little quick something something I did to see what they would look like.

LDandVampi.jpg

Just saw the anime(its a bad anime), to remind me, i still like the story, but when i see her head its like its missing something,, love her body.

Will get her, have many by Tim Miller, trust his work.

She sure will go GREAT with Vampirella! A little quick something something I did to see what they would look like.

LDandVampi.jpg

They do look great together kind of wish I hadn't missed out on Vampirella Pf ex but definitely won't miss this one

LDandVampi.jpg

Missed on vampi Ex getting reg .....for laDy Death sure will get ex if its not just art print ......prefer switch out portrait with switch out hand that will be kickass Ex

To really get the "Bad Girls of the 90's set," you need Lady Death, Vampirella, Shi, Angela, Dawn, and to a lesser extent, Witchblade, Cyblade, Voodoo, Lady Rawhide (big maybe - I'm not even gonna post a picture of that trash), Red Monika, Avengelyne, Darkchylde, and maybe Fairchild

ladydeaththeodyssey4.jpg
4932d26747fdb_55946n.jpg

92053-88681-shi.jpg
8d1a0791-a01e-4149-9e42-ade3496213cc.jpg

spawn100_22.jpg
lestatlevampire-vip-blog-com-371782cyblad.jpg

voodoome.jpg
Avengelyne_01_cover.jpg

dchylde16.jpg
212826-198638-fairchild_super.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some great chooses Ideal. I think Shi is going to be made by PCS....

A Witchblade would be awesome but don't see it being a PF. I would love a Dawn, Soulfire Grace, Magdalena,Angela, Angelus & Aphrodite XI made too but some of those will never be made by SSC.

Never say never.

I never thought that Sideshow would ever do a Lady Death PF...and here it is. :yess:

Well Lady Death was probably an easy license to get due to financial issue by the owner of the rights to her. I can not see Michael Turners ladies ever being made because Aspen would just make it themselves. As for Todd McFarlane properties....never going to happen. As for all others they will eventually be made by SSC or there rightful company who owns them. Only time will tell. :eek:

Back