Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I guess waiting paid off as I just got a notice today my replacement body and hair are on the way. I really hope they looked them over well and I can get this settled. It took over a week for a reply, but end result is all that matters.

I am to destroy the old stuff when the new ones arrive and I will post pics if/when I do.

How you get replacements when I could not? :dunno Lol I ask for a replacement chip hair and broken hand which could not hold the staff.

had a replacement body and arms sent to me a few weeks back. That body was worse than the first. I've decided just to send everything back. They offered me $50 in credit but I just don't feel I could settle with a bunch of little issues.

I will say that the CS I worked with was extremely nice throughout the whole process and worked with me to try to get it right.

had a replacement body and arms sent to me a few weeks back. That body was worse than the first. I've decided just to send everything back. They offered me $50 in credit but I just don't feel I could settle with a bunch of little issues.

I will say that the CS I worked with was extremely nice throughout the whole process and worked with me to try to get it right.

Well, that does not inspire hope in me now. I thought they would send ones that were looked over as replacements, not just different problems from other's returns it sounds like.

Fingers crossed, my replacement pieces are due in today. Really hope they are ok so I can finally display her. Sitting in a box for 2 months is no fun.

I have an Exclusive that I am willing to part with.
No issues when opened to inspect on arrival.
If anyone is interested please pm me and maybe we can to an agreement.
Only looking to recoup cost, thanks.

Cracked open the replacement pieces today and they look good. There is a few very slight imperfections on the right thigh, but I don't think it will be seen once on display and not right in my face. I still will give it one more once over before I destroy my old one, but it looks like SS came through for me.:clap

Cracked open the replacement pieces today and they look good. There is a few very slight imperfections on the right thigh, but I don't think it will be seen once on display and not right in my face. I still will give it one more once over before I destroy my old one, but it looks like SS came through for me.:clap

Congrats! I know the tension in getting a new statue or replacement each time. It's stressful hoping it will arrive safe. Glad it worked out. Now display her well! It's Tim miller art! :clap

Congrats! I know the tension in getting a new statue or replacement each time. It's stressful hoping it will arrive safe. Glad it worked out. Now display her well! It's Tim miller art! :clap

It may have been premature, the body does not want to fit well into the base. I had to really apply some pressure and even when it went down it will not sit down in the back, not sure what is wrong. I think one of the pegs may be too long, or something like that. I was concerned with the amount of force it took to get it in as the holes and pegs do not want to line up like my other body.

Figures, paint is nice and now this...

Looks like this one will have to go back, it is a shame. I let SS know the replacement is not going to work and they are "investigating" whatever that means. All the new replacement shipments they made may be defective.

I am still shocked to see this one not sold out yet even with all the issues. If you can get a nice one this is one incredible piece.

Well ive been reading this thread and following peoples problems with this statue for a little while. I finally decided to take a chance and I bought the EX from sideshow while it was still in stock. Fingers crossed that she arrives with no problems.

Well ive been reading this thread and following peoples problems with this statue for a little while. I finally decided to take a chance and I bought the EX from sideshow while it was still in stock. Fingers crossed that she arrives with no problems.

Good luck, let us know either way.

Well sent back LD yesterday:(, SS messed up the shipping labels and made one too high(complete) and one too low(parts) so the UPS guy was pissed about the low one. I had to call SS to see what they wanted me to do, but forgot they are not there until Monday. Had to go ahead and mail them and they will have to fix on their end. Figures, so much trouble with this piece then it could not even let me go easy.

I got my lady death today. Not bad I ordered her a week ago today and im in Australia.

A few minor problems but easy fixes for me. They aren't even really problems unless yr really studying her up close.

I agree, if you are on the fence don't wait. I can't believe she is still in stock with as well done as it is. If it were not for so many QC issues I think it would have been a long time ago.

:exactly:
The QC issues were the only reason that I waited so long to get her. I waited nearly 2 months before deciding to take a chance. Im glad I did. Grab her while u can.

Back