Statue Lady Death Premium Format... wow :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw her for a good price and decided to pick her up. Agree she is a bit of a pain to put together, really had to fiddle with her to get her to seat all the way on the base. however all the fuzz was well worth it as she is a gorgeous.

ld.jpg

ld2.jpg

Last edited:
I might need that mod as mine came broken and then sent me an arm with the wrong magnet in it.

So how are you going to handle that spazzy? The arms don't all come with the same magnet in them.

I might need that mod as mine came broken and then sent me an arm with the wrong magnet in it.

So how are you going to handle that spazzy? The arms don't all come with the same magnet in them.

so far out of over 100 made parts with magnets none have been wrong, if for any reason it does come wrong i will fix it at my cost.

Well you've got a fifty fifty chance with this one. I think they used opposite magnets for the EX and the reg on this one or something. That's the only explanation I can think of as to why my replacement piece came with the wrong magnet for my statue.

Until the rest of the court arrives, I decided to put Gethsemoni together with Lady Death. Now that's one gorgeous shelve.

queen.jpg

A quick mod I did to her left arm.

I will be selling copies as well, I am taking pre orders now, but due to other projects she might be a month or two until finished.

This is just the prototype to get colors and pose, there will be a few slight changes to add some more detail and add the blue shading to the black.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...rkshop-custom-statues-repaints-repairs-7.html

sgst34.jpg

250v9mq.jpg

zui1li.jpg

wtjceo.jpg

289hguh.jpg

10yqjh1.jpg

Nice work Spazzy! .:clap This looks great. I will be ordering one up for my LD.

Great work Spazzy! Just bought this again today from a very cool collector. He was so nice to even bring it to me. First one was damage and second one came with some big imperfections and there was no more replacements. So I gave up on this one. Then went to Florida saw this again at a lcs. She was even better than last I remebered. So I checked around and bought it from a local collector. It was my only way to get a good one. I was thrill to own this finally now. She looks awesome! I'm worried she can have leaning issues. The weight is being held up by one tiny peg. Has this been a issue with people here? The leaning issues?

Got my custom arm from spazzy, I am very happy with the way it came out. The man does great work. :clap I think it give LD a more sexy & aggressive stance. She looks about to throw down and kick some ass.

ld1.jpg

ld 4.jpg

LD 3.3.jpg

ld2.jpg

Back