Premium Format Lady Deadpool Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not huge but it is there a little bit lol. People also choose to ignore that XM Magneto wasn't really sculpted with anything there.

84eb5fb7afaa1000336026f33e928232.jpg

e14d280fa5a3f64c3c91594635dc055f.jpg

ad21a4d0ba4f030dbc9914fa0e9b395e.jpg

347000c7b6a01302f5fea20d34e6bb92.jpg

00ab0bb66cc3973825ddcf4b1148be51.jpg

370a3df3eea433795d2f940532003bdf.jpg

lady deadpool is basically a rejected sculpt of deadpool that they reused. Makes sense that she would have a man buldge since they basically admitted to reusing assets for her. Not that it should be an issue

How's that? Lady dead pool has breasts, So how do you explain the torso?

How's that? Lady dead pool has breasts, So how do you explain the torso?

Reusing assets doesn't mean they didn't change anything. It just means some things carried over to make the work easier. Somethings....like a crotch...may have been overlooked.

Reusing assets doesn't mean they didn't change anything. It just means some things carried over to make the work easier. Somethings....like a crotch...may have been overlooked.

LMAO! now you're basically back tracking. You're just speculating and really have no idea what, if anything, was "reused".

LMAO! now you're basically back tracking. You're just speculating and really have no idea what, if anything, was "reused".

Lol backtracking...? Who said I wasn't speculating? I said "it made sense", I didn't say it was fact. They did reuse assets. Harbottle and igo admitted to it on their live chat in a Q and A. Your statement to all of this is to ask why she had breasts if they reused assets. As if adding breast is the be all and end all indicator of whether or not people reuse existing assets. (a very baffling, stupid and nonsensical statement to make). I gave you the benefit of the doubt and told you that is not the case. I told you that an asset can be reused and alterations made to it in some areas and not in others. But hey if breasts are your unit of measurement in these kinds of things....more power to you. Rock on.

Well, well, well....

He's back again.

Where you been, jay? You don't call. You don't write.

Here, There and Everywhere. :lol I missed all the old guys here so came back to see you's. ;) Hope all is well with you?

I have to say i love this and the DP statue. I will probably pick them up in the future. Love how dynamic they are. I would want to display them together so i'll have to have a look where they could go. They'll take up a fair bit of space.

Thankfully Sideshow doesn't normally change sculpts due to people's ramblings in the forums. I know you guys are joking about the "bulge" but, if not, realize that it has been perfectly sculpted; that is exactly how it should look. Again, I know you guys are likely just joking around but I just had to say something. The comments were starting to remind me of the big deal people made of the second Sideshow Vampirella when they saw that she had "dimples" on her backside; again, perfectly done by the sculptor. Who is going to argue with Harbottle anyhow? I think we all agree that his work is amazing. :)

Thankfully Sideshow doesn't normally change sculpts due to people's ramblings in the forums. I know you guys are joking about the "bulge" but, if not, realize that it has been perfectly sculpted; that is exactly how it should look. Again, I know you guys are likely just joking around but I just had to say something. The comments were starting to remind me of the big deal people made of the second Sideshow Vampirella when they saw that she had "dimples" on her backside; again, perfectly done by the sculptor. Who is going to argue with Harbottle anyhow? I think we all agree that his work is amazing. :)

I don't think some people understand anatomy :lol

Lol backtracking...? Who said I wasn't speculating? I said "it made sense", I didn't say it was fact. They did reuse assets. Harbottle and igo admitted to it on their live chat in a Q and A. Your statement to all of this is to ask why she had breasts if they reused assets. As if adding breast is the be all and end all indicator of whether or not people reuse existing assets. (a very baffling, stupid and nonsensical statement to make). I gave you the benefit of the doubt and told you that is not the case. I told you that an asset can be reused and alterations made to it in some areas and not in others. But hey if breasts are your unit of measurement in these kinds of things....more power to you. Rock on.

Wow you get very defensive and upset when you're challenged. I called you out for speculating because you have no facts on what (if anything) was reused. Maybe you should reread your own posts before name calling.

lady buldge PF is fitting for anything connected to deadpool, i bet headpool loves it. Chicks with Dicks are all the rage these days. It would be even sweeter if they change the deadpool ex from a selfie to cell pic of the lady deadpool's buldge

lady buldge PF is fitting for anything connected to deadpool, i bet headpool loves it. Chicks with Dicks are all the rage these days. It would be even sweeter if they change the deadpool ex from a selfie to cell pic of the lady deadpool buldge

there's no such thing as "Chicks with Dicks", those are guys with t*ts :rotfl

Back