L.A. Noire from Rockstar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats wild, yet Skyrim is confirmed to utilize 1 disc.
Yet it seems bigger in some ways.

Thats wild, yet Skyrim is confirmed to utilize 1 disc.
Yet it seems bigger in some ways.

For the facial system there's a lot of data--while before you would have facial rigs where there's a set of expressions which are blended together for animation, all the animations here are captured. Kind of like video but in 3D so they can't really reuse stuff.

L.A Noire comes on three discs on Xbox 360

images

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

This is such a show to those who complain about both consoles being equally powerful.

I personally hate the console war. But everyone loves to _____ about the PS3. The great thing about this is there can be no argument for the 360 over the PS3. With the whole PSN thing I find it amazing how forgiving everyone was to RROD I mean that completely bricked the consoles. At least you can do everything else but online with the PS3 at the mo. And I know there was the YLOD for the PS3 but that was perhaps 1/10 of what the 360 fails were.

FYI. I owned a 360 as my only console. Had all my games library on it. Then it failed and I paid for a new one. That failed. So I bought a ps3 and never regretted it. Not even now as it will be back online soon.

Last edited:
images

This is such a show to those who complain about both consoles being equally powerful.

I personally hate the console war. But everyone loves to _____ about the PS3. The great thing about this is there can be no argument for the 360 over the PS3. With the whole PSN thing I find it amazing how forgiving everyone was to RROD I mean that completely bricked the consoles. At least you can do everything else but online with the PS3 at the mo. And I know there was the YLOD for the PS3 but that was perhaps 1/10 of what the 360 fails were.

FYI. I owned a 360 as my only console. Had all my games library on it. Then it failed and I paid for a new one. That failed. So I bought a ps3 and never regretted it. Not even now as it will be back online soon.

Having multiple discs is nothing about power--when Xbox 360 came out there was only DVD so it's not like there was an alternative. Yeah, sometimes people's Xbox's died, but Microsoft replaced them. How about all the people that will inevitably get their identity stolen because of Sony?

images

You mad, bro?

Is that fail of a PSN network still down? :lol

Is this got any multi-player to it? (not that i care) Just wondering. I've been following and have not noticed it.

This and TOR are the only games i really want this year as i don't play many games anymore.

Is this got any multi-player to it? (not that i care) Just wondering. I've been following and have not noticed it.

This and TOR are the only games i really want this year as i don't play many games anymore.
This game dont have multiplayer.

lanoiretr.jpg

Rockstar has announced that it’ll release two official L.A. Noire soundtrack releases, the L.A. Noire Official Soundtrack and L.A. Noire: Remixed.

The L.A. Noire Official Soundtrack was composed by Andrew Hale, of the band Sade and Sweetback and whose credits include scores for such films as Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. The soundtrack also features three original vocal recordings produced and written by Stephen Coates (of The Real Tuesday Weld) and featuring the guest vocals of Claudia Brucken (of Propaganda). Additional music was composed for the score by Woody Jackson, who won multiple awards for his work with Bill Elm on the original score of Red Dead Redemption.

Players will also hear over 30 classic licensed jazz tracks in the game itself.

L.A. Noire Remixed, is made in partnership with Verve Records, providing a modern take on the music found throughout the world of L.A. Noire. This unique EP is a collection of six jazz standards re-interpreted by DJs, producers and remixers, such as Dave Sitek, DJ Premier and Truth & Soul.

L.A. Noire Remixed and the L.A. Noire Official Soundtrack will be available for purchase on iTunes on May 17th

I planning to sell my Nintendo Wii,buy Xbox 360 and this game.Is it good plan?I dont need much my Nintendo.

Back