Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like i can go on with this game for plenty more hours,i enjoy it that much.But ive finished just about anything,even located every single treasure chest,working on the challenges right now...It may be just me who spent too many hours each day after the release and finished it too quickly,but i felt like it was a little bit too short.

The short length of AC Revelations seems to be the major complaint about that game. Hopefully, it'll be expanded with several DLC packs.

The short length of AC Revelations seems to be the major complaint about that game. Hopefully, it'll be expanded with several DLC packs.

Off course,the glyphs took a while to locate and solve in the previous games which Revelations didn't have.

I hope any single player DLC is post-game content like Mass Effect does leading to the next game. They seem to really be focusing on the multiplayer dlc for this game. What is it? Two packs that have been released so far of new MP skins and arenas?

I doubt we'll see any more single player DLC,i mean...After the ending of Revelations im not so sure what it would be.If so i think it would have to be some rescue mission of Sophia or Claudia.

If you're playing Revelations right after immediately after playing Brotherhood for the first time, I am sure you will not be disappointed. To me Revelations acted like a DLC to Brotherhood. Other than the change in scenery, everything else was pretty much the same.

I did enjoy it. Finished Brotherhood Thursday and then rolled right into Revelations. Finished that yesterday. Like others have mentioned, I didn't care for that whole defend the den thing. Thankfully, I didn't have to do any more than that very first one you do during a mission. I paid off a lot of heralds and killed some officials to always keep our radar low so I never had to do another one.

I still need to finish collecting all the treasures, flags and buy up some landmarks (I've bought all the businesses) to fully be done. But I did finish the story. I really enjoyed how they wrapped up the assassins' stories and am also a bit bummed that the story with Ezio is over. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do next. Now that Desmond knows what needs to be done, I wonder if the next installment will be all done in his time or if we will learn of more past assassins.

Now that Desmond knows what needs to be done, I wonder if the next installment will be all done in his time or if we will learn of more past assassins.

I hope we get to see more assassins. I"m sure they could give us a couple more games with takes from different cultures and I'd think it would be interesting to see how they could spin the Assassins into them.

I hope we get to see more assassins. I"m sure they could give us a couple more games with takes from different cultures and I'd think it would be interesting to see how they could spin the Assassins into them.

I hope they do too. I find the stories they have created with the past assassins to be much more interesting than the Desmond storyline. Granted, he is only a small part of the games - but the history we explore is so much more intriguing to me.

I hope they do too. I find the stories they have created with the past assassins to be much more interesting than the Desmond storyline. Granted, he is only a small part of the games - but the history we explore is so much more intriguing to me.

I agree that having more past assassins would be great, but the way they set it up, I don't think that will happen. I mean, how many ancestors from distant cultures can Desmond have....I'm just waiting for Desmond's Japanese ancestor :lol I suppose they can get another character to get ancestors from, but didn't they say in the first game that Desmond was one of the only people who can work in the Animus ???

A little behind...took me a while to get into due to how much I hated the seige and bomb making stuff...good game otherwise.

But I just bought the Ezio Revelations statue. I wanted an Ezio memento now that they're moving on. Such a great character...and so well done that you played him from his teenage years up unti an old man.

https://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/...400/Assassins-Creed-Revelations-Figurine.html

Great looking little statue I think...

New single player DLC hit today. i bought it but havent had a chance to play, i am pretty sure it utilizes those two columns in the Animus Island since it is more desmond puzzles and we learn more about Subject 16 and Lucy's origins.

Back