Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh hell yeah! The basketweave pattern is even correct! So sweet.

I'm so glad I pre-orderd this one!

I think a lot of people are going to wish they bought this one. Especially with the upcoming movies and so much room for his character to grow. I'll want his first look for sure.

I think a lot of people are going to wish they bought this one. Especially with the upcoming movies and so much room for his character to grow. I'll want his first look for sure.

I think you're missing the point, a lot of us wish we could buy this. It has nothing to do with choosing to pass and more to do with the $800+ this will cost to many peoples doors. It is simply priced to high for what it offers, as lovely as it is.

I think you're missing the point, a lot of us wish we could buy this. It has nothing to do with choosing to pass and more to do with the $800+ this will cost to many peoples doors. It is simply priced to high for what it offers, as lovely as it is.

Oh man I forget about the charges for overseas collextors. Yea that's rough. I hope you can get it in the secondary market.

I ended up preordering. I am kind of over the 1/6 figs and I think I'm sticking with PFs for now on due to quality over quantity space restrictions.

Once you go 1/4 it's hard to go back down.

you will never back down.. I started with the 7" action figure to collect.. then upgraded to 1/10 kotobukiya.. then than the 1/8 Koto.. then 1/6 ..and I got my final destination at 1/4 and its the perfect scale for me to represent a character in a impressive scale.

Thankfully I only owe $32 on my EX. Whew

I won't be shocked if it has some form of lighting feature on release.

you will never back down.. I started with the 7" action figure to collect.. then upgraded to 1/10 kotobukiya.. then than the 1/8 Koto.. then 1/6 ..and I got my final destination at 1/4 and its the perfect scale for me to represent a character in a impressive scale.

Yeah my 1/4 Boba was the first Hot Toys fig I've bought. It unfortunately made all of my subsequent 1/6 purchases feel underwhelming. I prefer the PF over the figs I think though because I have no desire to re-configure poses so I always leave them in statue pose regardless.

I'm actually very much considering getting HT stuff for the troopers and stuff for R1 cause SS prob won't do them. Also their deathtrooper looks a lot better :<

In regards to Ren, at NYCC he looked a ton better then Rey. I would choose Ren over Rey anyday, and he's a lot of MM it'd be a lot harder to mess him up.

Nah. It's cool but with no Adam Driver head sculpt as an exclusive, I think they missed out on a huge opportunity. I'll just go with Hot Toys' 1/4 Kylo instead since he comes with two heads and a Vader helmet. Seems like I'm getting more bang for my buck, although of course one is a statue, and one is a figure...

Nah. It's cool but with no Adam Driver head sculpt as an exclusive, I think they missed out on a huge opportunity. I'll just go with Hot Toys' 1/4 Kylo instead since he comes with two heads and a Vader helmet. Seems like I'm getting more bang for my buck, although of course one is a statue, and one is a figure...

Has the price been revealed for 1/4 hot toys Kylo?

Has the price been revealed for 1/4 hot toys Kylo?

Would you accept "a lot" as an answer? :)

I still think I'll be inclined to get both the PF and the HT 1/4 scale figure. Display the HT one with the Driver headsculpt and the PF as is. Perfect. Character warrants two versions, IMO.

I think my plan would be getting both the SS and HT
Knowing HT and their 1/4 line with all the delays which comes with them, SS would satisfy the itch

Funny no one mentions about the Iron Studios 1/4 Kylo.
Good thing too, that piece is just akward

Back