Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question !! in the pictures on their website it does look like and they no where indicated on the website that its NOT lit up

It does say it in the TINIEST font on the pics. ****ing ******** if you ask me.

I almost pulled the trigger on double rewards but then I realized I still don't really know who this character is or what journey he will take, will he even look like this by the end of the story

I almost pulled the trigger on double rewards but then I realized I still don't really know who this character is or what journey he will take, will he even look like this by the end of the story

All I need to know is that I loved him in Force Awakens. This is just a snap-shot of his character in that film. Plus, if I end up liking him even more by the end of VIII or IX, I know that I won't have to pay an arm & a leg to track him down.

All I need to know is that I loved him in Force Awakens. This is just a snap-shot of his character in that film. Plus, if I end up liking him even more by the end of VIII or IX, I know that I won't have to pay an arm & a leg to track him down.

In this case, we're doing that in the first place however. I love Kylo Ren and I like this statue, but damn.

Gave in. Love Kylo Ren too much I had to have this. This will be my first PF...hopefully doesn't start me down the dark side from 1/6 to PF haha

Gave in. Love Kylo Ren too much I had to have this. This will be my first PF...hopefully doesn't start me down the dark side from 1/6 to PF haha

Once you start down the 1/4 path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will! :yess:

May as well start selling your 1/6 collection. In my experience you cant really mix and match. Most are either 1/6 or 1/4

May as well start selling your 1/6 collection. In my experience you cant really mix and match. Most are either 1/6 or 1/4

I think you can mix and match quite well, as long as you have fairly segregated displays. I just consider those who do (myself included) to be the most foolish of the foolish who collect this stuff. :)

I have some 1/6 figures in the same general area as my 1/4 statues. The 1/4 stuff generally steals the show, but people are also impressed by the likeness of most Hot Toys figures.

Ok Ok Iv seen some mixed collections but its rare. The few times I have probably seen are when a person with a large hot toys collection buys an occasional statue to supplement. I think people with large statue collections have a hard time supplementing with a hot toy, just looks to small.

Ok Ok Iv seen some mixed collections but its rare. The few times I have probably seen are when a person with a large hot toys collection buys an occasional statue to supplement. I think people with large statue collections have a hard time supplementing with a hot toy, just looks to small.

pmuch the last sentence for me

I have all sorts of scales mixed together and it looks just fine. I can understand some people wanting only one scale, but it isn't the only way.

Yep, can't beat a 1/4 maquette next to an 1/2 scale LSB of the same character imo, maybe even throw in a lifesize when possible..

Back