Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely. There are quite a few PF's that I'm passing on because of the higher prices. I'm really getting picky about what I buy. The closer it is to $450 or less I'm much more likely to buy something I'm halfway interested in. When it goes to $500 and up I have to love it.

Yep!! I agree. At $570 I have to love it to and i'm hovering around I just like it :rotfl

Yeah I agree with you guys, this feels like at most a $470 piece. Crazy price it is now.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I wonder if SSC realize how many sells they loosing about $70....

I wonder if SSC realize how many sells they loosing about $70....

If they're losing any at all. They certainly track sales and pre-order metrics, they are a business after all. This is most likely a test to see how the $570 price tag does. If people continue to buy, welcome to the new average pricing.

How about you just price the thing at $469.99 like it should be and offer free shipping? That would be a deal.

If they're losing any at all. They certainly track sales and pre-order metrics, they are a business after all. This is most likely a test to see how the $570 price tag does. If people continue to buy, welcome to the new average pricing.

this is the problem, they already got you thinking that $470 is a deal!! now they up it a bit more and more and more. they did it the SW 1/6th Lukes and now they are doing it with the PF. they want people to embrace the higher prices and this is how the psychology works. they are making lab chimps out of us. just don't buy jack ****. its the only way to get your voices heard. people come here and complain about price then go buy it! that is why the prices go up. thank yourselves.

While it may seem like a large amount of orders are being lost (and are initially) It has an ES and it will sell out eventually. As much as we might hope people are restrained so that the price is forced down, they wont be, and this will sell even if it takes much longer than usual. I imagine this price will become the norm, why lower it f people will pay this?

Now that Sideshow has priced the new Alien King statue at $1000, the price on Kylo Ren seems like an absolute bargain:wink1: Sideshow must be strong with The Force the way they use these Jedi mind tricks to help us understand the true value in their overpriced stuff:ohbfrank:

Now that Sideshow has priced the new Alien King statue at $1000, the price on Kylo Ren seems like an absolute bargain:wink1: Sideshow must be strong with The Force the way they use these Jedi mind tricks to help us understand the true value in their overpriced stuff:ohbfrank:

Except that the Alien King statue is a massive piece and features multiple characters. Kylo is just one guy covered in cloth for $570. You can't really compare the two.

Except that the Alien King statue is a massive piece and features multiple characters. Kylo is just one guy covered in cloth for $570. You can't really compare the two.

you right on that. Besides, the complexity on the Alien justify the price more then what you get with Kylo for its price tag

they are both ripoffs. add the 1:2 r2 for the trifecta.

I'm so sad after the spurs loss tonight. In the past this would have been a perfect pity party order to make me feel better but that price only makes me more bummed

they are both ripoffs. add the 1:2 r2 for the trifecta.
No doubt!
It's obvious Sideshow's current pricing philosophy is driven by greed. Especially apparent with the R2 legendary scale.
Good thing I'm not falling for that old Jedi mind trick. :lol

I'm so sad after the spurs loss tonight. In the past this would have been a perfect pity party order to make me feel better but that price only makes me more bummed

off topic but crazy what the thunder are pulling off here... just wow... Im a heat fan and you still in a better boat right now... But yeah.. with that price I'm not feeling better either... man.. SSC drop it off $70 so I can order :lol

Dear SSC you have finally priced me right out of collecting your statues... I'm officially out. It's not that I can't afford these statues, but it's that I refuse to pay $489-$570.00 for your products. I'll keep my last 4 PF statues and bid you a fond farewell... It was a nice almost 17 year run for me.. made many great friends here and I'll still be lurking.. but I have finally had to draw a line in the sand.. I wish everyone happy collecting and enjoy your statues...:)

Dear SSC you have finally priced me right out of collecting your statues... I'm officially out. It's not that I can't afford these statues, but it's that I refuse to pay $489-$570.00 for your products. I'll keep my last 4 PF statues and bid you a fond farewell... It was a nice almost 17 year run for me.. made many great friends here and I'll still be lurking.. but I have finally had to draw a line in the sand.. I wish everyone happy collecting and enjoy your statues...:)

I think we're going to see this a lot now unfortunately. All the best!

Do any of Sideshow's PFs even sell-out anymore? I know the Exclusive versions of Batman, Superman, Powergirl and some others did, but they had sub-$400 prices. Seriously, it's like SS has completely changed their business model over the last year...

man if I know the HT will knock this one out of the park.. I would wait.. but if not, I won't pay for this $570 PLUS shipping. the price hurts, but free shipping and double rewards kind of brings it to what I was willing to pay... problem offer expires tomorrow and no clue when HT bring his version out... :( dont know what to do... :(

If you know you're going to buy SS's products in the future it isn't a bad deal as it comes out at $512 shipped (free shipping and rewards factored in). Other than fronting SS the NRD and the $57 in rewards you won't get until 40 days after the statue ships which will probably be mid to late 2017 of course.

After this deal goes away it will be over $600 shipped. :monkey1

Last edited:
Back