Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the EX for this piece is worth getting though.

Don't get me wrong, it's not very cool or amazing...but it does prevent us from seeing his cheap looking lightsaber.

Ex is a nice option for sure.

I'm all on board for this one, regardless. If he becomes an even bigger villain going forward people are going to wish they grabbed this when they did.

I think the EX for this piece is worth getting though.

Don't get me wrong, it's not very cool or amazing...but it does prevent us from seeing his cheap looking lightsaber.

Standard translucent blades look cheap without a nice light up feature imo. On the other hand I think Sideshow did an amazing job with this one. Most movie accurate out of all the Kylo Ren stuff that's been released. I especially like the sculpt.
Still want it to have light up though. Or maybe you were just talking about his poorly built hilt?

Ex is a nice option for sure.

I'm all on board for this one, regardless. If he becomes an even bigger villain going forward people are going to wish they grabbed this when they did.

That's kind of my issue at the moment, I am not even sure I like the character enough to spend that much money on the PF, but ofc there is a strong chance I will like him a lot more after Episode VIII.

Standard translucent blades look cheap without a nice light up feature imo. On the other hand I think Sideshow did an amazing job with this one. Most movie accurate out of all the Kylo Ren stuff that's been released. I especially like the sculpt.
Still want it to have light up though. Or maybe you were just talking about his poorly built hilt?

Nope, I was referring to his actual blade. I think it looks super cheap and plasticy to me personally. I don't like the colors on it at all. To many light shades/white in there. I always knew it would be a hard sculpt, but a light up feature would make it look better imo. Loved Shaak Ti's saber and Malgus's saber on those PF's.

Like I said, I'm springing for the Ex solely so I never have to see that saber in his hand.

The lightsaber sculpt is good. However, I think it looks a tad pink. It needs to have more red to it.

Agreed, the scult is good, just make it more red, maybe even more transparent, that way it is semi consistent with all the other Star Wars PF's.

Agreed, the scult is good, just make it more red, maybe even more transparent, that way it is semi consistent with all the other Star Wars PF's.

The thing is they may be trying to keep it lighter so LED light shines through. If it doesn't light up then make it full and redish, it it lights up it needs to be more translucent.

Its a fantastic piece, but the 659.99 dollar price still is a big OUCH, oh well I want it to display it with boba fett and vader

This is $660? I thought it was like $500 which is already really high for essentially not that much statue ;|

Probably the price tag for shipping overseas.

Guess again...

$792
qGVTGcV.png

I'm just glad they offered double reward points on this thing. It was the only thing that made the preorder pill easy to swallow.

Those extra points will come in handy when the eventual Captain Phasma PF comes out!

...I just hope she isn't more expensive that Kylo...

Back