Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
March 2017 is a good guess. I agree.

I think we will get preorder within the next 45 days

Yea it is January 2016, lets not forget Vader is up for shipping this year when he was announced last year, so it is pretty obvious Kylo will be up for shipping next year. Back to vader he was announced last year, the prototype went to SDCC 2015 and now the shipping this year, so it is a guarantee sideshow will be showing off one of the most popular new characters in Kylo this year, and the release next summer. I will be shocked if we do not see Kylo shown off at SDCC after the money made on episode 7, sideshow want to take full advantage of the classic villain in Vader this year, and Kylo next year just before we get to episode 8 in 2017

I wanna see today an announcement this will go up next week !! This or sand trooper PLEASE

But they did have some lame 5 inch tall deformed Boba and Vader for $90... Come on Sideshow and HT, bring on some new stuff to order...

Yeah, I saw that too. By Herocross. The oversized head works for all the characters they're making except for R2. It just looks like a miniature R2.

Didn't they post something on FB about a reveal/news on Super Bowl Sunday? Maybe we'll see him then? :pray:

Part of me hopes this isn't going to be done with the force stop pose. A little overdone IMO.

I´m not sure this will be the definitive Kylo Ren PF. I guess the look of the character will change in the next movies -as Rey´s look too-, then we have more Kylos PF in the future...

I´m not sure this will be the definitive Kylo Ren PF. I guess the look of the character will change in the next movies -as Rey´s look too-, then we have more Kylos PF in the future...

I agree, theyre gonna milk it for everything they can. So long as it looks cool though, im still going to buy them hahaha

I wouldn't mind it. As long as the character continues to rock, I'd like to have a 1/4 representation of him at the different stages of development.

I hope they don't change it much. I don't mind subtle changes, but I think they nailed an instant classic look and hope it pretty much stays similar. I don't need SW to be like Avenegrs were everybody needs multiple costumes every movie.

I hope they don't change it much. I don't mind subtle changes, but I think they nailed an instant classic look and hope it pretty much stays similar. I don't need SW to be like Avenegrs were everybody needs multiple costumes every movie.

:exactly:

He already looks badass. They don't NEED to change it.

I'm just curious to see what Disney does with his character, let me guess, a good guy by the end

Back