Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, standing next to ghost hayden christensen. :gah:

"Grandfather" haha. I went to see the movie tonight in IMAX. Its out Thursday. Had the theater all to myself, really good experience in terms of picture and sound.

If Kylo does eventually go back to the light side, I hope we get another Sith, who is cool and truly dark.

"Grandfather" haha. I went to see the movie tonight in IMAX. Its out Thursday. Had the theater all to myself, really good experience in terms of picture and sound.

If Kylo does eventually go back to the light side, I hope we get another Sith, who is cool and truly dark.
All by yourself in a theater sounds creepy. I need to stop watching those B movies. :lol

All by yourself in a theater sounds creepy. I need to stop watching those B movies. :lol

I went with my little sister and there was maybe 4 other people in the theater, felt all to myself considering it was imax. I also went to the 4:00 showing on a Monday. Its leaving the Imax this week and I really wanted that experience for this movie, glad I caught it in time

I saw it in both RealD 3D and IMAX 3D. The only differences that stood out was that the IMAX picture was larger and the audio was louder. The 3D effect appeared to be equivalent. I think to "notice" any variations between the two 3D presentations, one would have to do an A-B comparison. You'd have to be looking for it and I didn't go in to the theater with that intention.
A few important notes: I saw it in RealD 3D on opening day (walked right in) and in IMAX 3D 4 days later (had to wait in a line to get in). Both at the same cinema.

I'm jellyfish of you guys who went to IMAX 3D. I tried throughout the holidays but showings were always sold out, or the only seats left were the ones right in front of the screen. I settled for RealD 3D as the good seats were plentiful. But I really enjoyed it, no complaints. Still wish I could have take in an IMAX 3D viewing to compare the two.

Bought tix the split second they came online, before all the sites crashed. So cool seeing the first showing available in my area with a bunch of other real fans. We waited 4 hours to get in haha

Saw it on opening day with my cousin, in good ol' 2D (cause it wasn't filmed in 3D). Loved it. But, at least at my theater, the sound was... wanting. I recently updated my home theater surround sound system. I'm now booming 650wt in 7.2 glorious heaven. & as the credits were rolling, my cousin leaned over & said "Loved the movie, but I think it would've sounded better at your house."
Saw it again a week or two later in IMAX 3D. Really loved it! I thought the 3D effects were very well done. I noticed that there was better sound separation in the IMAX 3D, & really good bass. But, as Centurion said, it was louder. Much louder! Loud is neat & really fun, but I think a good test for a surround sound system is how it does quiet. You should still be able to hear all the subtle nuances while watching a movie in (not wanting to wake the baby) low volume, & no speaker hiss when you crank up the volume while playing nothing.

again no SW PF pre order today.. this is getting so lame

Sigh...

Well, at least we got a tease, so we know they're working on it. I still can't believe we never got a Winter Soldier PF.

They also announced the Deadpool PF.
Same thing I was thinking.
One of the biggest movies ever released and not even a sneak peek or tease of a Kylo Ren or other character from Ep.VII.

Deadpool movie debuts and SS releases a teaser pic of the "new" Deadpool PF. Think about this... they've already released a PF for this character, a repaint variation, and now a 2nd PF of the character based on the comic book. LOL! What a joke! :lol

Same thing I was thinking.
One of the biggest movies ever released and not even a sneak peek or tease of a Kylo Ren or other character from Ep.VII.

Deadpool movie debuts and SS releases a teaser pic of the "new" Deadpool PF. Think about this... they've already released a PF for this character, a repaint variation, and now a 2nd PF of the character based on the comic book. LOL! What a joke! :lol

My guess is that Lucasfilm is way more stringent and slow on the approval process than Marvel.

I thought this would be previewed soon since all the new Marvel statues have gone by now...come on SS let's get this baby out.

Back