Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoke to Alex today guys. Sounds like the goal is for a Kylo Preorder in March or April. Lukas Arts supposedly requested some modifications.

Can't wait to see it.

Spoke to Alex today guys. Sounds like the goal is for a Kylo Preorder in March or April. Lukas Arts supposedly requested some modifications.

Can't wait to see it.

Wow! March or April!!! This guy won't be in-hand until 2018!

Lukas Arts supposedly requested some modifications.

Can't wait to see it.

Probably went something like this...

SideShow >>>> "So, what do you guys think of this 1/4 scale Kylo Ren?"

Lucasfilms >>>> "Does he really need to have one leg up like that?"

Sideshow just said they were aiming to have things previewed should be out within 12 months. I think your math is off a bit bud...

Well, it was initially previewed mid-December so according to SS, it will be shipped before th end of this year? SS says a lot of things... I personally don't expect this in my collection until end of 2017 at the earliest.

I thought too that they said that SW PF will go up February and Kyly in the first quarter 16 ...

we still can hope we get Sandtrooper PO this month ?

Well, it was initially previewed mid-December so according to SS, it will be shipped before th end of this year? SS says a lot of things... I personally don't expect this in my collection until end of 2017 at the earliest.

Their 12 month estimate was baring no Lucas delays I'm assuming. I think we will see it in March/April like Alex said and then we will get it before SDCC next year.

I thought too that they said that SW PF will go up February and Kyly in the first quarter 16 ...

we still can hope we get Sandtrooper PO this month ?

All news filtered through as to when items are expected to be up for Pre-Order are almost always estimates and not set in stone (hence the reason I always use words like estimated, expected, and hopefully). :)

The Sandtrooper is officially approved by Lucas Film (as of mid last week) but it still needs to be photographed, have marketing assets created, go through approvals with the licensor for the marketing assets and then go up for Pre-Order. Current estimate that the Sandtrooper will be going up for Pre-Order is by the very end of March.

Kylo Ren did indeed have changes requested per Lucas Film so that has been pushed further back and is now estimated to Pre-Order in March/April if all goes smoothly. Kylo is expected be in folks hands in 2017 (again, if all things in the production of the piece run smoothly/timely).

-SideshowAlex

All news filtered through as to when items are expected to be up for Pre-Order are almost always estimates and not set in stone (hence the reason I always use words like estimated, expected, and hopefully). :)

The Sandtrooper is officially approved by Lucas Film (as of mid last week) but it still needs to be photographed, have marketing assets created, go through approvals with the licensor for the marketing assets and then go up for Pre-Order. Current estimate that the Sandtrooper will be going up for Pre-Order is by the very end of March.

Kylo Ren did indeed have changes requested per Lucas Film so that has been pushed further back and is now estimated to Pre-Order in March/April if all goes smoothly. Kylo is expected be in folks hands in 2017 (again, if all things in the production of the piece run smoothly/timely).

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the answers Alex... now Im sad and can delete your newsletters without even looking at them :(

Thanks for the answers Alex... now Im sad and can delete your newsletters without even looking at them :(

Not sure why my news would be in the sad department. Two new PFs are getting really close to Pre-Order time and there are more in development that should be up before the end of the year (*fingers crossed). Apologies that my news made you sad/bummed. It certainly wasn't my intention. I really just wanted to clarify and give some updates.

-Alex

na.. dont get me wrong Alex.. I was hoping to see Kylo or Sandtrooper in the upcoming newsletter.. or the next one.. seeing both getting pushed back ..thats what makes me sad.. if both coming in march and april.. Its ok ;)

Thank you for the update on the Kylo Ren PF.
Looking forward to seeing it at SDCC.

That piece may not be at SDCC as it's expected to be at Celebration in London less than a week before SDCC (getting it back from London in time for SDCC most likely will not be possible). It should be on show at the upcoming WonderCon show in L.A. in March though at the Sideshow booth.

-Alex

na.. dont get me wrong Alex.. I was hoping to see Kylo or Sandtrooper in the upcoming newsletter.. or the next one.. seeing both getting pushed back ..thats what makes me sad.. if both coming in march and april.. Its ok ;)

Ah, gotcha. Really though, I'm still sorry my news caused a little bit of a sad/bummer moment. :-(

-Alex

Back