Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly no fricken clue. I've been chewed out on here or SF for spoiling a movie at least 3-4 months after it had been out. It was like a week to bluray release and I said I was excited to see a scene again and they tore me apart...

If it were up to me, it would be the week after the initial release. Why would you go to the last pages of a thread of a newly released movie anyway?:dunno

If it were up to me, it would be the week after the initial release. Why would you go to the last pages of a thread of a newly released movie anyway?:dunno

I subscribe to the personal responsibility philosophy. I can't control anyone's actions but my own, so if I don't want to see spoilers I avoid all forums about that movie. Simple as that in my book.

That's what I mean. You just never know. Like yourself, when I'm excited about something, I like to talk about it. :duff

Anyway, to get this thread back on topic...

I was thinking of different exclusives for Kylo Ren, and looking at several things online, and I think the two obvious choices would be either a switch out portrait (face reveal) or a disfigured/deformed Vader helmet.

1044586700000514-0-image-a-72_1451175750436.jpg

55300a7d24fef.image.jpg

If I could choose, I think I would get more use from the deformed Vader helmet because I much prefer the way Kylo Ren looks with the helmet on. No disrespect to Adam Driver. I think he did a great job playing his role. I just think the character is more menacing with the helmet on. :lol

Totally agree. My daughters said when he took his helmet off, " Put the helmet back on!" I do not want an unmasked head.

I want to see it! Give it to me hahahaha

Just saw it again. For the 4th time.

I'm so curious about how this actually looks, really liked him in the movie. That look is just awesome, so evil and mysterious!

SS Alex said on the other forum that we could see the reveal as early as next month.

Not just reveal...also PO !! That would be sweet... same for the Sandtrooper... February ! :)

Back