Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally things are moving!:yess:

Hopefully Kylo will be shipped when Ep.8 hits the theaters...15-16 month from today?

Can`t wait for the full reveals and POs of Kylo and the Sandtrooper in Feb. and with Jango and Maul 2.0,
the next statues are in the pipeline...

Hopefully soon the first Boba in-hand pics and maybe a Leia as Boushh (switchable head please, as i love the Breen ehhh...Boushh design) sometime...:pray:

There's a new Maul?

Yep. They showed it off at SDCC last year.

a771f6248443100f6e9b0845719ec43e.jpg

You will see Kylo first. For now that 3D rendering of Maul is all we have so it's not even close to being announced for pre-order I think.

Also that thing isn't canon, he looks like the Maul from Clone Wars (waist/forearm parts) but he has the double-lightsaber from TPM. With them having to give up the Mythos line and everything that's not canon, I doubt the final version will look like this.

You will see Kylo first. For now that 3D rendering of Maul is all we have so it's not even close to being announced for pre-order I think.

Also that thing isn't canon, he looks like the Maul from Clone Wars (waist/forearm parts) but he has the double-lightsaber from TPM. With them having to give up the Mythos line and everything that's not canon, I doubt the final version will look like this.

Sweet. That's fine with me. I'd rather see a Sons of Dathomir version anyways.

Well this was shown of WELL after it came down the line that they couldn't do any EU stuff anymore. So this could be canon but from something we haven't seen yet, or Disney ok'd it.

Sweet. That's fine with me. I'd rather see a Sons of Dathomir version anyways.

How pumped are you that Maul is coming back in the Star Wars Rebels show!

Did anyone get the 18 inch figure/toy Kylo Ren from Walmart or Toysrus or where ever?

March 2017 is a good guess. I agree.

I think we will get preorder within the next 45 days

Back