Premium Format Kylo Ren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanna bet? Getting that chrome look on his mask with clean tight lines will be a tough ask of the factories for sure. Even getting it looking metallic is beyond them from what we've seen of late. I'll clean that up if need be, I'm just hoping for a sensible price.

Haha man really hope you are wrong, if they can't get that right on a freaking 1/4 that's pretty much all black and cloth, we are doomed... :slap

SSAlex says they are hoping for a February preorder date but only if all the final tailoring and approvals go as planned. My guess is March-April.

February would be nice.

If it takes longer I just really hope we get a decent pic to replace the preview.

Wish they could collaborate with HT. Their tailoring got approved, clearly, so just make it 1/4 instead of 1/6 :lol

Are you kidding me? Clear off with your ********g spoilers!!! Second one today...

It may have been out for a couple of weeks, but some of us have real lives that get in the way no matter how big fans we might be, especially this time of year...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Um....what? I don't understand how what Hulk said was a spoiler...

Um....what? I don't understand how what Hulk said was a spoiler...

I go in to it now knowing that
Spoiler Spoiler:
I'd say that classes as a spoiler.. The other one I heard today on a completely unrelated youtube video comment was even more annoying.

I go in to it now knowing that
Spoiler Spoiler:
I'd say that classes as a spoiler.. The other one I heard today on a completely unrelated youtube video comment was even more annoying.

I mean...I guess technically it is a spoiler then. But its a pretty mild one.

As for the other one, man its become a thing to type in a lot of comment sections now. Sucks that you saw one though.

I think there was some sort of chrome or firefox add-on that blocked spoilers for you on any site you were on. Sucks that people are intentionally ruining it, but Hulk's was a def unintentional super mild spoiler. I don't think he was doing it to ruin anything for anyone.

But considering its on its way to becoming the best selling movie ever, everyone is talking about it on almost every site. The longer you wait to go see it, the harder it will be to avoid spoilers. I'd for sure look into those add-ons to block spoilers until you go see it, but def go see it as soon as possible. Spoilers are almost everywhere now!

I know, I don't understand what those idiots are getting from it really. I'm bowing out of this thread now as mistakes will be made and spoilers are inevitable. But it won't make much difference, they are everywhere. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to see it soon anyway.. And yes it's mild I guess, but still annoying, might be an idea to edit the comment, I'll remove the quote also.. Peace out.

Edit: nevermind.. I've just seen the exact same thing on sideshows website blog anyway... It's just unavoidable.

I am sorry to Python and anyone else that I had effected with that post. I did not mean to spoil anything. I had assumed it was known now. I truly do apologize.

I am sorry to Python and anyone else that I had effected with that post. I did not mean to spoil anything. I had assumed it was known now. I truly do apologize.

I also truly do not mean any disrespect to Python or others who have not yet seen the film, but if you're expecting a week and a half into it's run (and a billion dollars of movie goers) for "the internet" to protect you from spoilers, I think you've got some unrealistic expectations. I pretty much stayed out of these boards, and any other sites that might contain spoilers, the week before the movie's release, because of leaks coming from the Hollywood premiere...

It's hard to say, but when is the right time to discuss events in a movie without using spoiler tags?
As big as this movie is, I anticipated the leaks/spoilers approximately 1 month before the movie's release, only saw the 1st trailer, and kept myself out of forums I suspected would discuss more than I wanted to know before watching the movie.
Having said that, I completely empathize with Python. I too enjoy movies more the less I know about it.

It's hard to say, but when is the right time to discuss events in a movie without using spoiler tags?
As big as this movie is, I anticipated the leaks/spoilers approximately 1 month before the movie's release, only saw the 1st trailer, and kept myself out of forums I suspected would discuss more than I wanted to know before watching the movie.
Having said that, I completely empathize with Python. I too enjoy movies more the less I know about it.

Honestly no fricken clue. I've been chewed out on here or SF for spoiling a movie at least 3-4 months after it had been out. It was like a week to bluray release and I said I was excited to see a scene again and they tore me apart...

Honestly no fricken clue. I've been chewed out on here or SF for spoiling a movie at least 3-4 months after it had been out. It was like a week to bluray release and I said I was excited to see a scene again and they tore me apart...
That's what I mean. You just never know. Like yourself, when I'm excited about something, I like to talk about it. :duff

Anyway, to get this thread back on topic...

I was thinking of different exclusives for Kylo Ren, and looking at several things online, and I think the two obvious choices would be either a switch out portrait (face reveal) or a disfigured/deformed Vader helmet.

1044586700000514-0-image-a-72_1451175750436.jpg

55300a7d24fef.image.jpg

If I could choose, I think I would get more use from the deformed Vader helmet because I much prefer the way Kylo Ren looks with the helmet on. No disrespect to Adam Driver. I think he did a great job playing his role. I just think the character is more menacing with the helmet on. :lol

That's what I mean. You just never know. Like yourself, when I'm excited about something, I like to talk about it. :duff

Anyway, to get this thread back on topic...

I was thinking of different exclusives for Kylo Ren, and looking at several things online, and I think the two obvious choices would be either a switch out portrait (face reveal) or a disfigured/deformed Vader helmet.

1044586700000514-0-image-a-72_1451175750436.jpg

55300a7d24fef.image.jpg

If I could choose, I think I would get more use from the deformed Vader helmet because I much prefer the way Kylo Ren looks with the helmet on. No disrespect to Adam Driver. I think he did a great job playing his role. I just think the character is more menacing with the helmet on. :lol

Agreed. I just ... Want to see it. Haha

I would LOVE the melted Vader helmet for the exclusive BUT, my hopes for this amazing prop are much higher: to me it should be one of the top priorities as far as 1/1 replicas for any manufacturer who will be in charge of making them. Right up there with Kylo Ren's lightsaber.

There is no way I will display that PF without the helmet so not sure what I would do with a portrait but in any case the exclusive (if there is one) will be worth getting due to the very good chance of it becoming quite valuable after some time.

No worries... It's everywhere and an easy mistake..

I also truly do not mean any disrespect to Python or others who have not yet seen the film, but if you're expecting a week and a half into it's run (and a billion dollars of movie goers) for "the internet" to protect you from spoilers, I think you've got some unrealistic expectations. I pretty much stayed out of these boards, and any other sites that might contain spoilers, the week before the movie's release, because of leaks coming from the Hollywood premiere...

All I expected was to not have actual plot revealed in the thread, I wouldn't say it is unrealistic, of course I expect to see minor spoilers if I'm looking at a Kylo ren specific thread, just not his fate. What is a week and a half at this time of year really? I bet more people haven't seen it in the cinema than have at this point, especially over Christmas. Anyway, it is a mute point as I'm unsubscribing from the thread for now. If you do wish to talk about such things, please just ask a mod to add a spoiler tag to the title so that others don't have other parts ruined for them, the other forum made it a non spoiler thread, either way is fine as long as it is made clear.

As for when to stop worrying about spoilers, well there is no easy answer to that I guess, but maybe let the cinema run finish, the fact they still show them means there are fans that still haven't yet seen it.

Back