KUMIK Death Bringer Selene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any updates on this? and can you only order through KUMIK directly? I heard that they were adding details to the corset and overcoat, and that PO bonus items were the disc blades and magnetic hip holsters...but that was the last I heard. would really like to see how this turns out since the FigureFun one was pulled

any updates on this? and can you only order through KUMIK directly? I heard that they were adding details to the corset and overcoat, and that PO bonus items were the disc blades and magnetic hip holsters...but that was the last I heard. would really like to see how this turns out since the FigureFun one was pulled

There are some Asian dealers on ebay who still have active auctions for the Fun Figures version. Might go for that one if I can get it only because there are more accessories. This one looks nice, but would like to see the reported improvments before considering it as an alternative. Now that I finally have a head on the way that really looks like Kate I need to get everything else.

Any updates? I am seeing the item up for preorder on ebay. Looks like it's due mid January? Anyone got any update from Kumik?

I dont know with is going on with this company. They had a pre-order of this fig up a few months ago and nothing came from it. Now i see the pre-order on ebay, but after the Chaplin release, ii think many should be wary about what the end product will look like

I thought they had said they were putting it on hold to work on their female body?

OK. Got a reply back from toyhouse today. They said item will be shipped on the third week of January. I sure hope they follow through. I was one of those who prepaid last year. I do hope they follow through.

Yikes, get a comb on that thing. Some one needs to learn to take better pictures if they want to sell things. It looks ghastly and comical at the same time!

Original Specs said she comes with 2 sets of hair so hopefully they also include the straight hair the sculpt was originally shown with

Yea looking at the pics again, this thing isn't remotely accurate at all. Thought I'd may be able to use some parts on my own custom Selene that I'm working on but nope.

Back