Kuma Style's Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Review for Sen-ti-nel's 4inch-nel Ryoma Nagare is up![/B] Toy Review: Sentinel 4inch-nel Ryoma Nagare (Armageddon) - Kuma Style

Video sums up my thoughts pretty well. It's a great figure that's SO good that I wish it was a larger scale. A few pics from the gallery section:

4-101.png

7-101.png

1-154.png

Got the full review for ArtStorm's UM-02 Ultra Magnus up: Toy Review: ArtStorm UM-02 Ultimetal Ultra Magnus - Kuma Style

Overall, I appreciate the effort to bring another lead character to the line, but the execution on this one definitely felt like a let down. I go in depth in the review but basically I think that it would have been much better served as an outright Ultra Magnus without the White Prime underneath to maximize things like articulation, electronics, and even use of diecast.

Here are a few pics from the galla' section:

11-94.png

13-86.png

3-122.png

10-99.png

6-114.png

The full Review for Fans Hobby's MB-5 Flypro is up: https://kumastyledesigns.com/fans-hobby-flypro-review/

It definitely keeps with their overall theme of more simplistic stylings and play in the Master Builder line but of the three Monsterbot homages I definitely feel like it has the most to offer in terms of look, build, and obviously accessories. Here are some pics from the galla section:

2-129.png

5-119.png

7-113.png

14-82.png

The full review for Iron Factory's IF EX-21 Bridge Watcher is up: https://kumastyledesigns.com/iron-factory-bridge-watcher-review/

Title-FB-Bridge-Watcher.png

Overall, this is about Iron Factory's most overall solid release to-date and really makes me wish Shockwave could have gotten this kind of love in Classics scale. This thing is the epitome of what a "desk toy" should be be.

Here are some pics from the gallery:

9-106.png

6-117.png

5-120.png

13-89.png

The full review for Sentinel's Metamor-Force BARI-ATION Baikanfu is up: Toy Review: Sen-ti-nel (Sentinel) Metamor-Force BARI-ATION Baikanfu - Kuma Style

The write-up definitely has a longer, more detailed breakdown but overall I feel that it's a good piece that has a few minor niggles that make it fall short of that bar set by pieces like Dancouga. Definitely check it out and let me know what you think of my thoughts.

Here are a few pics from the gallery:

22-27.png

16-64.png

18-51.png

11-100.png

12-96.png

Back