Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

Absolutely beautiful Chris!! :monkey5

I want one like that!!

Great work man, your paints and Chris' sculpts are a killer combo :rock

Another awsome paint job Chris,Caint wait to get my hands on mine.Just stunning :bow:bow

Great paintwork Kuato. There something about your painting that i really like, i think its because it looks like you havent used a paintbrush which can't be true.

That is amazing Chris! Excellent Job!

I really love how the white paint you are using captures that similar grease paint look that the Joker uses in the movie. Great stuff!

Sorry for the dead silence on my behalf guys :-(. And thank you all for your kind words :), I've finished up Bwyane, UTtoyfan, and Spoongirls orders, and I've already begun Calvarenga's, which should be interesting, he requested a special paintjob for one of the Jokers. I'm moving along the list pretty well guys I've had no stumps in the road yet other than a few college research papers and the weakness you get after you work out to the max :google, haha but don't worry I let my muscles heal before I commence painting. I'll have another update pretty soon probably by this weekend.

Sorry for the dead silence on my behalf guys :-(. And thank you all for your kind words :), I've finished up Bwyane, UTtoyfan, and Spoongirls orders, and I've already begun Calvarenga's, which should be interesting, he requested a special paintjob for one of the Jokers. I'm moving along the list pretty well guys I've had no stumps in the road yet other than a few college research papers and the weakness you get after you work out to the max :google, haha but don't worry I let my muscles heal before I commence painting. I'll have another update pretty soon probably by this weekend.

Cool, thanx for the update :chew

I've already begun Calvarenga's, which should be interesting, he requested a special paintjob for one of the Jokers.

U began mine already?.......very excited here.............BEEYYAAHHH!!!!

I've already begun Calvarenga's, which should be interesting, he requested a special paintjob for one of the Jokers.

U began mine already?.......very excited here.............BEEYYAAHHH!!!!

Care to elaborate on this "special paintjob?" :monkey3

now thats awesome. :rock So are we thinking no paint at all ?. :rock

I can imagine Joker walking through a high security prison , everyone shouting out of there cells whilst his bland face simply smiles looking on.

........I'm looking to make a sort of an "Expanded Universe Joker"

Dang I was doing the same thing except I wanted to put him in a Straight Jacket. I guess great minds think alike:D:D

Thanks for the update Chris, dont burn your self out i know schools kinda a pain im my arse right now too.

Funny you mention the straight Jacket......I was picking up a Medicom Hannibal Lector next Friday and was going to put the straight jacket from Hannibal to my Joker....great minds indeed :)

I may have a go at this myself. I have FMLes's head for the original joker coming , the original bank robber head for the bank robber and possibly now I will get the extra head a new skin paintjob without makeup and put him in prison overalls.

If they don't recast him in the next movie ( which I hope they don't ) its nice to think hes in Arkham still one day ready to wreak chaos on Gotham !.

Kuatos head looks awesome. I would of bought it but I already have two spare joker heads and don't know what to do with them !. :lol

Thanks for the update Chris, sounds great. Cannot wait for some of mine to get in the mix. Keep pumpin that iron to relieve the stress we're putting on you :D

Thanks for the update Chris, sounds great. Cannot wait for some of mine to get in the mix. Keep pumpin that iron to relieve the stress we're putting on you :D

Haha, will do, ironically Painting is also a stress reliever of mine :).

This no makeup Joker is gonna look great, I'm anxious to see how it will end up looking and especially how it will look on your guys figures.

Chris

Anything with the joker rules! (Its why I got the dude forever inked on my body :chew) I cant wait to see what this one turns out like.

Awesome Kuato...we are all patiently waiting. :D

Back