Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

Your a Cowboys fan? That makes me like you even more! :D

I can't wait to see all of the different variants of the Joker you come up with!

Haha, thats right Go COWBOYS!!. Ahh yes trut me, you will see some good variants, with seeing JC's work its inspired me to push the envelope even further than what i've done.

Chris

Excellent headpaint Chris! Just stunning. As are all your Jokers so far. Bravo good sir!

Thank You Les! Glad to hear from you, I hope all is well :).

Now on to another game of "Guess that movie star" haha, here is another HT repaint I recently played with, I'm not totally happy, most of the detail got drowned out by the lighting but lets see if you guys can guess who it is and what you think about the sculpt.

Picture_1709.jpg

Christian Bale. I've always liked that sculpt, perfect for a Chinese prison Bruce.

Christian Bale. I've always liked that sculpt, perfect for a Chinese prison Bruce.

AHH YES!, at least thats who I thought it was suppose to be, It was hard to try and make the beard as light as possible because the beard is prety bulky on the sculpt, Just a few mods and it would look great for a prison bruce

Maybe a 3:10 to Yuma custom??

Great paint work on that Bale! I have been trying to get that sculpt when ever it comes up on ebay and I always seem to get outbid at the last second. I think it came out around the time of Reign of fire with Bale and Mathew Mconahy (if that is spelled wright). Good movie and Bale had the same beard.

few!!! Thanks Venakin,
I am glad that I'm not the only one. Kuato I know you paint a ton of heads, Have you ever come across a Mathew M. head for a Reign of fire bash?

Haha, yeah thats a name thats tough to spell unless you look it up or have a good memory. James, i can't say that I have, DML put out a sculpt that sort of looks like McConaughey but its too friendly looking, I would definately like to have a sculpt of him from that movie though, IMO thats the best movie he's done, he was actually Hardcore. My wife would differ though, I have to sit through his romantic comedies all the time now. I wonder, would a Bald McConaughey sell? I mean if any one wants to make another version of him, I guess they could just add the hair themselves right? This might be something I want to run by Chris or Reggie :).

Chris

GOOGLED IT! LOL haha nice work kauto, I draw alot of inspiration from your work.. trying to coming up with a wet/skin texture.[/QUOTE

(kauto?) OH no not you too Ven! haha jk, thank you i'm glad to help a fellow college student/1/6 artist in the making :). Let me know if there are any tips i can help with, I've had some pretty good success with the wet/skin texture, try combining a gloss sealer or satin selaer with a flat sealer but make sure they can be sprayed in the finest possible way and as far as possible, just gradually.

Chris

Ok guys here is another sculpt out of the Blue, I'm sure most of you know who this is
Picture_1727_2_1.jpg

Hell yeah thats Niko..thats one of the Sculpts I was planing on sending you, that looks awsome dude!! :rock

Great job:banana:banana

Ok guys, no laughing, but My wife made me paint another fem headsculpt for her, here it is
Before
bbi_body_bilder.jpg

After
Picture_1740_2_.jpg

Picture_1738.jpg

Back