Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

I suck at photoshop coloring but heres my attempts , might give you some idea I guess !.

joker2.jpg

joker.jpg

I suck at photoshop coloring but heres my attempts , might give you some idea I guess !.

joker2.jpg

joker.jpg

Thanks. That does help a bit. Not sure which way looks better. He can easily go both ways -natural hair color and permanent dyed hair. Hmmm...

I'm almost certain I want mine like this now. Just gotta get a hold of the orange jumpsuit since that is what the guys in Arkham had in BB.

I think I prefer the brown hair personally. Seems more realistic for some reason.
Seems right for Nolans world.

I think I prefer the brown hair personally. Seems more realistic for some reason.
Seems right for Nolans world.

Well his hair wasn't too green to begin with. The biggest question is wether it was a permanent dye or if it was just a wash-out dye. But if he was in there for any long period of time, the brown hair would definatley be the way to go.

I'm really seriously considering an Arkham Joker now. Monkey Depot is just out of the orange jumpsuit currently :(

Ok guys here is the mad man without the makeup, I took some artistic liberties with giving him a worn out/beat up by batman look hehe.

Picture_1873_2_.jpg

Picture_1875.jpg

Picture_1874.jpg

I just came from work guys, and Chris, this is one awesome, beautiful work of art. I love it!!!!! Just replied to your PM to just go over one thing, but besides that, thank you very much and I can't wait to put it on the rest of the figure. :banana:banana

Last edited:

Glad you are pleased Cal!
Man that photoshop of him in the jumpsuit looks sweet! Dang you guys, now I want to do that, wonder if they have a 1/6 straight Jacket to put him in :)

I'm still waiting for my local store to get Medicom's Hannibal Lecter, which comes with a straight jacket. Hopes it fits the Hot Toys TT body.....we'll see.

I'm still waiting for my local store to get Medicom's Hannibal Lecter, which comes with a straight jacket. Hopes it fits the Hot Toys TT body.....we'll see.

It won't. Medi's figures are a lot smaller than anyone elses. If it does fit, it will be extremley tight and probably won't look right.

But yeah, I wish there was a proper 1:6 straight jacket out there.

It won't. Medi's figures are a lot smaller than anyone elses. If it does fit, it will be extremley tight and probably won't look right.

But yeah, I wish there was a proper 1:6 straight jacket out there.

Yeah Im getting the Lecter figure myself and I was going to see if I could uses the partern of the Straight jacket and maybe make my own,cause yeah I figures it might be to small. Maybe Ill just get a Medi Joker and pop his head on the Hannibal Body.

I was able to find an orange jumpsuit so I think I will have to copy calvarenga and make an Arkham Joker. :D

I was able to find an orange jumpsuit so I think I will have to copy calvarenga and make an Arkham Joker. :D

Haha, now all you have to decide is if you want the green in the hair still :confused:, gotta make little shank for him too :)

Haha, now all you have to decide is if you want the green in the hair still :confused:, gotta make little shank for him too :)

Gah! I know. So many choices. I'll have to get back to you on that still.

And a Shank, heck yeah he needs one :rock

Haha, alright :). Put your sculpting skills to work on the shank BM gotta come up with something strange for him to use.

Chris

Haha, alright :). Put your sculpting skills to work on the shank BM gotta come up with something strange for him to use.

Chris

I'll definately get the creative juices flowing on it. What is so creepy about the Joker is that he could make a weapon out of anything. Remember the Magic Trick? I can only imagine what he would use in prison. I'll start thinking about it.

And just to clearify, I'm going to want my Stern Joker as an Arkham Joker and my Licky Joker as an Interrorgation Room Joker. Just let me know when you are close to getting to mine and I'll send you some pics.

Your Joker heads should be hear if you've paid Chris H. already, he has sent me 36 heads so far but doing the math with the number of heads requesting paint on his list there is still a few missing which I'm sure he'll ship once i'm running low :).

Yes, indeedy! Just let me know when you are getting to the end and I'll cast the rest.

If my math is right I owe you:

2 neck mod Stern Jokers
5 solid Stern Jokers
2 neck mod Licky Jokers
4 solid Licky Jokers

You should have all the Bale/Waynes you need.

Gah! I know. So many choices. I'll have to get back to you on that still.

And a Shank, heck yeah he needs one :rock

Make one like the real shanks they make in prison.... melt down some plastic like a Bic pen body and form it from that, then wrap some tape around the handle portion.....not that I've ever made one........ That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

Make one like the real shanks they make in prison.... melt down some plastic like a Bic pen body and form it from that, then wrap some tape around the handle portion.....not that I've ever made one........ That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!

I was thinking making a shank out of a spoon would be funny to the Joker. I mean, who gets stabbed by spoons? :lol

Back