Statue Kratos on Throne Exclusive-Gaming heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any temporary hold on your card when preordering or is it like BBTS?

I have their three Mass Effect statues on order and as far as I know, they never put a temporary hold on my card.

EDIT: So far, there's no evidence of a hold for this Kratos either.

Are people finally getting exited for this! I'm mean its kratos on the throne! armored vs unarmored is a challenge i agree with both points I'm hearing. i had to go with the armored myself. The armor just screams i'm not just a king I'm a freaking God!

When it come to these poses, I always felt that you could tell ALOT about a comic/movie/video game character by the way they sit when they are alone. It sounds so remedial but I remember an old Spawn figure where he was sitting on his throne made out of skeletons and he would sit there pondering the meaning of existence much in similar fashion as the classic Ultron pose with him holding Ant Man's (I think) helmet. Or how Dr. Doom or Thanos do so in a strategic, calculating and patient manner. With Kratos, you have a guy with godly power who literally looks resentful and even bored with his new role as God of War.

Are people finally getting exited for this! I'm mean its kratos on the throne! armored vs unarmored is a challenge i agree with both points I'm hearing. i had to go with the armored myself. The armor just screams i'm not just a king I'm a freaking God!

The armor is stunningly beautiful.

But this will likely be my sole God of War centerpiece, and I do put myself in the shirtless Kratos is just too much of an iconic image to pass up, but it still is not an easy decision. At the end of that day, I need Kratos displaying his torso tattoos in his original costume--it just takes me back to the unexpected joy I discovered when playing through that first game for the first time without any unfair expectations that I surely had with the sequels (and they mostly lived up to them) but the first blew me away in gameplay and the overall top-level cinematic experience.

Just like I LOVE so many of the lesser-known Iron Man variants, but f I was to get one centerpiece statue, it would have to be a red and gold, more iconic rendition of him.

I told myself for years I'd only stick to Marvel statues. Then I saw the DC Trinity and thought I could branch out a bit. Told myself only those two lines. Then I saw this Kratos... My God.

Just ordered the EX. Figure I can always cancel in a few months if I change my mind since there's no deposit.

Man Armageddon, your display is still great :hi5: Wish I could afford this piece, I really could...

Just ordered the bust yesterday for 339,- Euro from gator.nl. 2 left in stock, shipping within the EU only.

Very much worth it I was skeptical at first but once in hand
I was impress the sculpt was always there the paint app
Is where I had my doubts. In pics it looks darker but in person
you see the mix of dark & light red if that makes sense.
Its well done for 400 it's a bargain wish I had that deal
when I bought it.

Very impressive display, Armageddon. Tempted to pick up the bust but that may open a door that I don't need open. Told myself I'd stick to statues only :lol. BTW, where are the blades from?

Back