Statue Kratos on Throne Exclusive-Gaming heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who are debating this probably should stop debating and start wording just saying we all know how thrones are around us folks.

I think the armored version is way cooler, but his right elbow isn't resting all the way down on the chair. The reg's elbow looks great, but I'm not liking the one kneepad. He should have one on each knee, or none at all.

I checked, and I guess he did have that one kneepad in the game, but it didn't look so big and I think there was a chain wrapped around it. It probably just looks awkward because he's sitting down and it makes it pop out more. I would tone them down on both versions.

Screw it, I ordered the EX, can't resist that glorious golden armor. I will probably pick up the Regular if I don't like it in hand....

What was shipping for everyone who ordered. Mine stings at $170 bringing the total to $669.99

my shipping was $60 here in USA. I decided to go with EX cause im getting the 1/4 lunging kratos and would be nice to have armoured since i will already have his regular outfit

My shipping was $65 U.S. FL. My advice get the EX, A king sits on his throne and wears his armor. Besides you never see Kratos in that armor.

I pre-ordered the regular version, for me it makes more sense, as in the scene of the game GOW2 Kratos sits in the throne of Ares bare-chested without armor, Santa Monica Studio also think like me :D

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 236
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 242
Has everybody been ordering from the Gamingheads site? I saw it first on the playstation store and I first preordered it there. But I think I'd rather get it from Gamingheads so that I get it on time with everybody else rather than waiting for a third party.

Has everybody been ordering from the Gamingheads site? I saw it first on the playstation store and I first preordered it there. But I think I'd rather get it from Gamingheads so that I get it on time with everybody else rather than waiting for a third party.

I started to order on the playstaton site, then I found this thread and saw the exclusive and then went to gaming heads and got the Exclusive.

Back