Statue Kratos on Throne Exclusive-Gaming heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The PF's face was even awkward looking. I know Kratos' face/appearance looks slightly different in each game just by new character models being built but the PF looking like none of them the angles on his face are so defined that if they mess that up it throws the whole expression off.

Sideshow's PF was weird honestly, I still don't understand that. And the exclusive being the claws of Hades...Cestus would be better. The blades is something NO ONE gets right, even in descriptions of the games! I can somewhat understand for this piece since the blades of athena look so similar to the blades of chaos in GoW I, and you probably won't even see them when displaying this

it has the blades of chaos..

horizontal_12.jpg

blades of athena looks like this..

Blade_of_Athena.jpg

so it's accurate..

It does bother me that the elbow on the EX doesn't rest on the arm of the throne. Now that it's been mentioned I really hope they get that fixed. Other than that it's flawless.

The regular version looks perfect. I really cannot wait for this to drop. My favorite gaming character and a perfect scene to do a statue from. I wonder how heavy it will be?

It may not be a hard sell out. Since there is no deposit there is no consequence in ordering. It may be available again when it starts shipping due to cancellations. But I don't really know how popular God of War/Kratos stuff is so who am I to say. :lol

I pre-ordered the EX just in case it sells out while I'm trying to make up my mind. I still can't decide between the two versions. I certainly don't need or have the room for both. The EX is very cool looking but the regular just seems more like Kratos to me.

But... it's the regular. Going that route makes me feel like a peasant. :lol

My thing is we may not ever get a God Armor Kratos anytime soon, certainly nothing of this quality at least.

Here's the Facebook post that was mentioned earlier, by the way:

"Low pre-order alert: Less than 100 pieces left for our Kratos on Throne Exclusive collectible! Pre-order yours soon before they are sold out!"

It was posted 10 hours ago. Though, I agree, with the statue not having a NRD it's likely there will be quite a few cancellations as it gets closer to release. Anyone know if there's a waitlist with Gaming Heads, like SS does or do you just have to wait for the pre-order to be available again and jump on it when you have the chance?

Has anyone here previously purchased from them? If so, do they release production updates as their statues are being manufactured? This is one statue that I would love to be able to follow from start to finish. Fingers crossed that they knock it out of the park. I'd also like to see what the final product is before they charge my card and it's too late to back out of the purchase.

Here's the Facebook post that was mentioned earlier, by the way:

"Low pre-order alert: Less than 100 pieces left for our Kratos on Throne Exclusive collectible! Pre-order yours soon before they are sold out!"

It was posted 10 hours ago. Though, I agree, with the statue not having a NRD it's likely there will be quite a few cancellations as it gets closer to release. Anyone know if there's a waitlist with Gaming Heads, like SS does or do you just have to wait for the pre-order to be available again and jump on it when you have the chance?

Has anyone here previously purchased from them? If so, do they release production updates as their statues are being manufactured? This is one statue that I would love to be able to follow from start to finish. Fingers crossed that they knock it out of the park. I'd also like to see what the final product is before they charge my card and it's too late to back out of the purchase.

Not sure if they have a waitlist system or not, but I have seen them post production updates of their products on FB. I have their first three Mass Effect statues on order so I've been following their progress closely. They posted photos of Garrus at the factory during various stages of production. I saw they also just recently posted some factory photos of Liara too.

Not sure if they have a waitlist system or not, but I have seen them post production updates of their products on FB. I have their first three Mass Effect statues on order so I've been following their progress closely. They posted photos of Garrus at the factory during various stages of production. I saw they also just recently posted some factory photos of Liara too.

How did Garrus and Liara look in comparison to the prototype?

I looked up their skyrim statues and the in-hand photos look pretty great. Not sure how much of that is relevant. I think their might be some in-hand photos of the lunging kratos and he looks very good if I'm looking at the right one. I just didn't really care for the pose...

Edit: actually I looked at reviews for some of their mass effect, skyrim, and some other pieces. They look very good. The only one that looks off, and it's been mentioned, is Lara Croft. Hopefully they don't spare any expense in delivering this one. I hope they know that if they hit a homerun here they will attract a good amount of followers. They are certainly now on my radar.

I looked up their skyrim statues and the in-hand photos look pretty great. Not sure how much of that is relevant. I think their might be some in-hand photos of the lunging kratos and he looks very good if I'm looking at the right one. I just didn't really care for the pose...

Edit: actually I looked at reviews for some of their mass effect, skyrim, and some other pieces. They look very good. The only one that looks off, and it's been mentioned, is Lara Croft. Hopefully they don't spare any expense in delivering this one. I hope they know that if they hit a homerun here they will attract a good amount of followers. They are certainly now on my radar.

Ditto about now being on my radar. Especially if this is a home run!

There was a waitlist option for the Lara Croft statue when it was listed as sold out. But you don't get notified, it just get converted to an order if any become available.

How did Garrus and Liara look in comparison to the prototype?

I thought Garrus looked phenomenal. Very detailed and accurate in my opinion.

I think they only showed one full photo of a painted Liara so far and she looked good to me. The photo and lighting wasn't the best though.

Edit: actually I looked at reviews for some of their mass effect, skyrim, and some other pieces. They look very good. The only one that looks off, and it's been mentioned, is Lara Croft.

Edit: Yes, I looked at their Lara Croft several times because I really enjoyed the game that the statue was based on. Like others, I just wasn't impressed by the likeness. Otherwise, it looked well done.

there is no kratos lunging in hand pics, in fact he got delayed til august, production has not even begun yet on him (was supposed to be released this month )

guaranteed this one wont release til summer next year

Why do these things get delayed so often? PCS has horrid delays I hear. Is it to go back and fine tune and make improvements? If so, I don't mind waiting until next summer for a better product.

Back