Statue Kratos on Throne Exclusive-Gaming heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has everybody been ordering from the Gamingheads site? I saw it first on the playstation store and I first preordered it there. But I think I'd rather get it from Gamingheads so that I get it on time with everybody else rather than waiting for a third party.

I ordered through them, Gaming Head's site is pretty straight forward

I ordered through them, Gaming Head's site is pretty straight forward

Hmm, I ordered from both. I want to stick with Gamingheads but I bought the one from the playstation store as a guest and don't know how to cancel it since I never got an email

I order the EX through gaming heads, I have no regrets as long as the ES stays the same and looks like the proto.

mmmm....not correct pose according to me!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 182
Ordered the Ex! Love the Armor look!!
Wonder how long a piece like this will take to Sell out?
Is 500 a lot for a Character like Kratos?

Ordered the Ex! Love the Armor look!!
Wonder how long a piece like this will take to Sell out?
Is 500 a lot for a Character like Kratos?

I would say probably won't last more than a week on the EX, all throne figures are adored. Yeah he might not be a comic character but he owns that throne almost as well as other figs. Kratos is pretty high among gamers too so i think EX version is a grail waiting to happen with an ES of 500. might be wrong though.

Kratos stuff seems to be highly sought-after, and I have always been waiting for a cool pose and a great likeness. The Sideshow one was not very accurate imo, but this is pretty much spot on. He's probably a bit more swol then he actually was in the original game but that's a tiny nitpick and one that probably doesn't even deserve mentioning. It's a beautiful piece and pretty massive from the pics Wolf posted. His face looks exactly like him. And I know some people think throne statues are "lazy", but it suits him so well, like Ultron or Dr. Doom well.

Kratos stuff seems to be highly sought-after, and I have always been waiting for a cool pose and a great likeness. The Sideshow one was not very accurate imo, but this is pretty much spot on. He's probably a bit more swol then he actually was in the original game but that's a tiny nitpick and one that probably doesn't even deserve mentioning. It's a beautiful piece and pretty massive from the pics Wolf posted. His face looks exactly like him. And I know some people think throne statues are "lazy", but it suits him so well, like Ultron or Dr. Doom well.

Exactly! i hear a lot of hesitation on him cause he is a gaming heads piece, but there only mess up so far was some of the paint apps on the lara figure i've heard great things about the kratos bust from them.

Wow, God of War has never been my favourite game series, and Kratos has never been my most desired collectible, but that looks really good..

Might be just me, but the EX is the only way to go..

This has now jumped over most of my highly wanted Court of the Dead and XM Studios 1/4 statues as being my most wanted. I think this is the best looking statue coming out this year (supposedly). I am that high on it. And after seeing the 1:1 Kratos bust (best bust I have ever seen for a comic / video game character) I have every bit of confidence this will turn out splendid.

I'm just torn between the EX and the regular. EX being more limited it's nice and the armor looks good. Makes him look more God-Like too. But the regular just looks more like Kratos.

Most important for me:

Kratos doesn't wear the armor when taking his place on the throne the first time in the game. So I prefer the regular version.

I would Buy the Ex first as that is a much more limited run and will likely sell out first.
You can always have the option to buy the Regular down the line as that won't sell out for awhile.
Plus they offer a Flexpay too which eases the pain somewhat.

I'm not into God of War as much as I used to be during the PS2 era, but this piece looks too special to pass up. Armor or no armor.

Hmm...

I went with the armor. I just like the detail and design of it. Yeah, it may not be ripped from the scene in the game like the regular version but for me, armored Kratos looks like he belongs on that throne. Plus, I think the opportunities to have an armored Kratos in statue form will be far fewer than his iconic "Ghost of Sparta" look.

Back