Kotobukiya Venom Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everybody. First post on here. I'm pretty new to the world of statues and this place seems like a cool resource.

I really like this Venom.. does anybody have any advice for places to order from? Is direct from Koto a good option? I've seen a few for pre-sale on ebay. I'm Canadian so unfortunately Amazon isn't much of an option.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks

Hey everybody. First post on here. I'm pretty new to the world of statues and this place seems like a cool resource.

I really like this Venom.. does anybody have any advice for places to order from? Is direct from Koto a good option? I've seen a few for pre-sale on ebay. I'm Canadian so unfortunately Amazon isn't much of an option.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks

Check TFAW.com

Does this help.
Package Weight (pounds): 6
Package Length (inches): 14
Package Width (inches): 8

Thanks Ditch that does help, afraid it might be a little big and heavy to lug around at the airport though I'm gonna have to think about it and decide what to do

Sculpt is amazing but im not a fan of the matte black. I still love mine. Maybe have it repainted with shiny black one day.

Great thing about Venom is he is mostly all one color, so a repaint shouldn't be all that bad right?

Nice pics Shinku. The Koto Venom looks GREAT! There are 3 Venom statues that I really like. The SSC COM, this Koto piece, and the Venom from the Bowen Designs Venom vs Spider-man dio. Those are my 3 favorite. The Koto Venom can run with the best of them. As usual, Sosa nailed this sculpt.

Check out what I just picked up

Nice pics Shinku. The Koto Venom looks GREAT! There are 3 Venom statues that I really like. The SSC COM, this Koto piece, and the Venom from the Bowen Designs Venom vs Spider-man dio. Those are my 3 favorite. The Koto Venom can run with the best of them. As usual, Sosa nailed this sculpt.

Thanks man!!, but yeah compared to the bowen which I love don't get me wrong. But Sosa for sure put wayyyyyy more detail into it.

Compared to bowen

Yea I have to agree the Bowen Venom is nice but I love this new Koto Venom everything is captured perfectly.The only thing thing that is on par with this piece is the Venom Comiquette which I have. The base on the Sosa sculpt looks awesome with all the debris underneath him as if him a Spidey have been battling it out and are ready to get down for round 2. Im dying to get mine :gah:. Hey Shinku did you order yours directly from Koto?

Can't wait to see Erick's interpretation of Carnage.

Is there any proof that there is a strong chance he will do a Carnage cuz that will be another must have!

wait, so they switched him to a matte finish? koto is so damn perplexing, man. spidey gets the shine when he should be matte, and venom gets the matte when he should get the shine.

Back