Kotobukiya Venom Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I have to agree the Bowen Venom is nice but I love this new Koto Venom everything is captured perfectly.The only thing thing that is on par with this piece is the Venom Comiquette which I have. The base on the Sosa sculpt looks awesome with all the debris underneath him as if him a Spidey have been battling it out and are ready to get down for round 2. Im dying to get mine :gah:. Hey Shinku did you order yours directly from Koto?
No I actually ordered mine through Amazon but they were taking to long and had no idea about anything going on so I went to a comic shop to pick up some books and there he was :)

I'm glad you guys have comic book stores that order recent statues and props. None of mine do. They still got the same statues in there for sale that was there when I was in high school 10 years ago.

Is there any proof that there is a strong chance he will do a Carnage cuz that will be another must have!

Well that was their original plan. As far as whether or not they will carry on with it, I don't know unfortunately.

Awe man smart move and congratulations again
Thanks man, hope you get yours quick! :hi5:
I'm glad you guys have comic book stores that order recent statues and props. None of mine do. They still got the same statues in there for sale that was there when I was in high school 10 years ago.

Oh yeah about that , it's tuff over here to there's only one guy who's pretty good about it.

Yes FINALLY! I just got my email regarding my order. I should have it within the week from the looks of it.

Just a quick heads up got this display at Sam's Club (17 bucks) works pretty well if anyone's interested.

Man that's pretty nice something like that may come in handy for me as I am finally starting to run out of room but what is the dimesion for the inside cube area? It looks to only be about 13" tall.

Alright so my price is around that I ordered one to the states for $175 and family there will bring it when they visit. My lcbs either won't get it or want too much. At least now I can relax knowing I got one

Now I gotta find a Kotobukiya Captain America Classic Avengers. I'm kicking myself because I seen it about 2 months ago for $170

Thats damn good Narcosis with the fact that I got mine for $225 from Koto themselves

Wow! :horror that's way too much. Sorry to hear that. From what I see nw this should e around 175.00 going rate. I will bite later at close to 150.00. Just wait and see :D

Where do you guys get your $165 with free shipping?

I have an entire list here at work with comic book sites in my favorites. For Venom and Hulk I used DCBS.com after seeing someone here post a coupon code for them.

Back