Kotobukiya Venom Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an entire list here at work with comic book sites in my favorites. For Venom and Hulk I used DCBS.com after seeing someone here post a coupon code for them.

I have a fair few but didn't find that price anywhere. DCBS doesn't even seem to have it anymore.

I have a fair few but didn't find that price anywhere. DCBS doesn't even seem to have it anymore.

I shop from DCBS all the time. They offer great prices and a fantastic flat shipping rate of $6.95 on all the statues I have bought from them. However, you can't think of them like you do most collectible stores. They don't carry stock. Think of them as a LCS. They offer you statues that are up for sale in the preview catalogue of the current month, just like your LCS. When the next catalogue comes in, they close out the orders in the old catalogue and offer the merch in the new one. Basically, you have about a one month window to place your order with DCBS. If you miss it, then you are out of luck.

If you KNOW you are going to buy a statue, then keep an eye on their website. I pick up most of my Bowen, Koto, and DC statues from them at great discounts. I have a few DC pieces on order with them now. I got 32% off all the merch I have on PO with them. That's tough to beat. I haven't been able to see anyone else top it. Especially when you throw in the $6.95 flat shipping rate.

I finally received my email from Koto with the tracking number included. Mine should be arriving within the new couple of hours. Here to everything going according to Fed Ex schedule. :impatient:

I shop from DCBS all the time. They offer great prices and a fantastic flat shipping rate of $6.95 on all the statues I have bought from them. However, you can't think of them like you do most collectible stores. They don't carry stock. Think of them as a LCS. They offer you statues that are up for sale in the preview catalogue of the current month, just like your LCS. When the next catalogue comes in, they close out the orders in the old catalogue and offer the merch in the new one. Basically, you have about a one month window to place your order with DCBS. If you miss it, then you are out of luck.

If you KNOW you are going to buy a statue, then keep an eye on their website. I pick up most of my Bowen, Koto, and DC statues from them at great discounts. I have a few DC pieces on order with them now. I got 32% off all the merch I have on PO with them. That's tough to beat. I haven't been able to see anyone else top it. Especially when you throw in the $6.95 flat shipping rate.

Thanks for the info! I guess I'll check on them every now and then to see. Right now they don't have the ones i'm looking for though, Koto Venom and Hulk, Bowen Thor and Dracula.

Thanks for the info! I guess I'll check on them every now and then to see. Right now they don't have the ones i'm looking for though, Koto Venom and Hulk, Bowen Thor and Dracula.

I got Hulk there for $183 and $6.95 shipping. Now I await Juggernaut. I'm not sure what villain I would like next. Oh I know.....Mr. Sinister.

Yea so unfortunately the item didn't get deliver for today it now says it will be here the next business day which it shows as Mon. After waiting this long I think I can wait another day or so.

For people still looking for this.....Urban Collector has them for $177 right now before shipping. One of the cheaper prices I've seen for this around the web.

EDIT: Nevermind, they are sold out. Sorry.

Didn't realize until a few days ago that this is limited to 3000? Never read that anywhere..

I would kill to have that trio. It may not be as good but I bet all 3 would come close to giving SS Venom, Carnage, and Spidey trio a run for its money. If they did Green Goblin I wouldn't be surprised as well. I'm still working on the SS trio with Goblin and Spidey missing but you can guarantee I wont miss out on this line.

Didn't realize until a few days ago that this is limited to 3000? Never read that anywhere..

Yeah that's crazy huh, my guess and it's just a guess see how much he sells and maybe that'll be the push they need to make carnage

Yeah, 3000 ES for Venom is a head scratcher. It's a GREAT looking piece but I still can't believe there are more than a thousand extra Venom statues than there are Spidey statues. That's very surprising to me given Spidey's popularity. I know a lot of peeps want Carnage next to complete the trio. However, I'm really hoping Green Goblin is the next Spidey villain Sosa is working on.

Yeah, 3000 ES for Venom is a head scratcher. It's a GREAT looking piece but I still can't believe there are more than a thousand extra Venom statues than there are Spidey statues. That's very surprising to me given Spidey's popularity. I know a lot of peeps want Carnage next to complete the trio. However, I'm really hoping Green Goblin is the next Spidey villain Sosa is working on.

I would kill! For a Green Goblin!

This is my first pre-order so I decided to go with a popular reliable dealer.. and guess what, BBTS still don't have it!!

This pre-order thing is nerve wracking...

Back