Kotobukiya Venom Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why has no one got this yet?
I saw this at my local comic book shop here in Australia

I'm assuming that they only had a few batches done and shipped first to the countries in Asia including Australia? I think it makes sense because Koto is a Japanese company and the factories are in China so it's easier to ship within the region first.

Can't find it here in the US, trust me I've been looking

I'm assuming that they only had a few batches done and shipped first to the countries in Asia including Australia? I think it makes sense because Koto is a Japanese company and the factories are in China so it's easier to ship within the region first.

Well that would be the first time Australia gets something before the U.S.
I think I'll just take a walk down to my comic book shop and buy it :)

Wow still amaze at how well sculpted this is. Best venom statue ever made as far as likeness goes. I only wish SS can make one like this in PF form! The unleashed spidey is also the best spiderman statue to date in my opinion. His likeness on both venom and spidey reminds me of McFarlane art! So freaking great poses and artwork on this character!

Just got off the phone with the Koto factory in Torrance CA, they told me they just got back from comic con and the statues been released, yet I called Amazon (that's where I pre ordered it) and they have no info on when it comes out or when it'll be shipping.

Wow well I email Koto cuz thats where I bought mine the other other day and got no reply. They stated mid to late July so lets see if they can live up to their word. I have been waiting to put this with Spidey but man my patience are runnin really thin.

As an Anime PVC collector Spidey and Venom will by my very 1st Statues in my collection...A friend of mine who runs an online shop here in the Philippines got em both for me :) I am really excited to have them here and open them soon!

JS1yXZk.jpg

As an Anime PVC collector Spidey and Venom will by my very 1st Statues in my collection...A friend of mine who runs an online shop here in the Philippines got em both for me :) I am really excited to have them here and open them soon!

JS1yXZk.jpg
Great finds!!! Spidey's becoming a little harder to come by these days. As for venom well it seems like we all have been waiting since forever.

Yeap ^^ might take a little longer till it gets here since he lives in another City, but he said he'll personally have someone deliver it to me instead of relying on our Local couriers for their lack of competence of the word Fragile :p

Patience, it probably won't even hit retailers until August realistically. It'll be out if you ordered directly from Koto, but the retailers usually don't get statues in til 2-4 weeks after.

The place I preorder from in US said that they are usually sent their order from Koto towards the end of the month, and it arrives at the end of the month/beginning of the following month depending on the trucking company. With SDCC this month, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes in at the beginning of August. I'm excited to get it though, and a little jealous of those that have already have it! More pics!

Picked up koto spidey just a few months before his release with venom in the mail (soon i hope) and the new MJ pre-ordered. Nice way to start off my collection XD

Picked up koto spidey just a few months before his release with venom in the mail (soon i hope) and the new MJ pre-ordered. Nice way to start off my collection XD

Oh Yeah! Those are some very nice pieces. Also, welcome to the forum. If you spend enough time around here, I promise your collection will grow. :lol

Welcome, and Filip is right. I had only collect 1/6 scale but after seeing threads here I ended up hunting down the 1/4 Comiquettes for Carnage, Venom, and hopefully one day Green Goblin and Spidey

Back