Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Im new to this Hobby..the only one's I have is a bowen logan by Ray Villafane and his sabretooth..(with batman PF / superman PF / batman 1/4 and Tony star on PO)..

Loved this spiderman and managed to get it from this seller for 173.47 EUR. Thank you!

Great pick!! Congratulations. ;)

Hi Im new to this Hobby..the only one's I have is a bowen logan by Ray Villafane and his sabretooth..(with batman PF / superman PF / batman 1/4 and Tony star on PO)..

Loved this spiderman and managed to get it from this seller for 173.47 EUR. Thank you!

Welcome to the freaks board. You couldn't have picked a better Spidey statue for your collection. Nothing tops this Spidey in 1/6 scale.

Hey thanks every one! I had the sideshow PF on preorder..but went broke at the time of release and had to cancel it :)! happy to get this one..never got to see that spidey in person but this one is just dynamic! I like it that its 1/6 will have more options to pair it with other 1/6ths!

Hey thanks every one! I had the sideshow PF on preorder..but went broke at the time of release and had to cancel it :)! happy to get this one..never got to see that spidey in person but this one is just dynamic! I like it that its 1/6 will have more options to pair it with other 1/6ths!

I agree. This Spidey mixes and matches with a lot of pieces. I recently scored the art asylum/ diamond select Green Goblin statue and they pair excellently together.

Cool!! I never thought about that. That is a good option! :clap

You should see how good they look together. The art asylum Green Goblin is a KILLER statue. It's my favorite GG statue. It's so dynamic, menacing, and aggressive looking. It looks perfect next to the Koto Spidey.

any pics of the green goblin and spidey statue together?

I'm not very good at posting pics but I'll see what I can do later. I really love the piece and it certainly deserves to be seen paired up with Spidey. Check back here later on today and I'll see what I can do.

20130905_100516_zpsd59c2a4f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20130905_094051_zpse662ea35.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here you go guys. The Koto Spidey paired with the art asylum/diamond select marvel milestones Green Goblin statue. Sorry if the pics are a bit fuzzy. Took them with my phone. As I said before, this is my favorite GG statue and I'm very happy with how they look together.

Last edited:
I have all from that series but Goblin..I want him so bad! Congrats you are a lucky man...Im am willing to trade a Venom Lsb for him so if anybodys interested Pm me
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Here you go guys. The Koto Spidey paired with the art asylum/diamond select marvel milestones Green Goblin statue. Sorry if the pics are a bit fuzzy. Took them with my phone. As I said before, this is my favorite GG statue and I'm very happy with how they look together.

Woah that Goblin looks great!!!! Where can you grab one nowadays and what price?

Woah that Goblin looks great!!!! Where can you grab one nowadays and what price?

I picked up my GG on the bay for $140 shipped. The BIN prices on the bay are nuts. Peeps are trying to get $300-$350 on the bay with BIN prices. However, if you can catch one on auction, it usually goes for a reasonable price. The major problem is that it can take a long time until you see another one of these go up as an auction. They just don't go up very often. The original retail price for this piece was $175.

I do agree with you...I also think it looks great. Best GG piece ever made in my book.

Nice one Filip. The GG does look pretty cool. Nice dynamic display.

Thanks Lawrence!

I have all from that series but Goblin..I want him so bad! Congrats you are a lucky man...Im am willing to trade a Venom Lsb for him so if anybodys interested Pm me

You NEED that Goblin. If you have all the others, this is a must. As I've already said, it's my favorite GG statue and it's easily one of the best of the milestones line up. Good luck acquiring one. You won't be disappointed if you do.

Wow you got a great price for him,Ive been hunting these down for about 3 years now..Goblin always goes for 300 or more...I will stay on the hunt thanks for the pics,looks amazing.
Thanks Lawrence!

You NEED that Goblin. If you have all the others, this is a must. As I've already said, it's my favorite GG statue and it's easily one of the best of the milestones line up. Good luck acquiring one. You won't be disappointed if you do.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Awesome, buddy!!! Truly awesome!! First thing that came to mind was this iconic cover from the McFarlane era:

image_zps1d41f745.jpg

All you need is Hobgoblin in the mix. :hi5:

Wow you got a great price for him,Ive been hunting these down for about 3 years now..Goblin always goes for 300 or more...I will stay on the hunt thanks for the pics,looks amazing.

You just have to be patient. I waited 5 years before I came across the Goblin I picked up. It may take some time but I usually find what I'm looking for if I can wait for the right deal. Good luck on scoring one of these yourself.

Awesome, buddy!!! Truly awesome!! First thing that came to mind was this iconic cover from the McFarlane era:

image_zps1d41f745.jpg

All you need is Hobgoblin in the mix. :hi5:

Thanks! I really like the flow of the 2 pieces when they are displayed together. That is an awesome McFarlane cover. I actually have that issue. I must say though, I have never really been much of a Hobgoblin fan. For now, these 2 pieces are the only Spidey related statues I'll have in my collection at 1/6 scale. IMHO, GG is Spidey's ultimate nemesis and I had to have them paired together for my collection to work for me.

Thanks! I really like the flow of the 2 pieces when they are displayed together. That is an awesome McFarlane cover. I actually have that issue. I must say though, I have never really been much of a Hobgoblin fan. For now, these 2 pieces are the only Spidey related statues I'll have in my collection at 1/6 scale. IMHO, GG is Spidey's ultimate nemesis and I had to have them paired together for my collection to work for me.

I totally agree with you. Green Goblin is the ultimate Spidey villain above anyone else. ;)

Back