Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZOMG HAI GIZE!

Love the pics. Here's mine.

34DBFC40-3D46-4ED6-AB7B-F9110B5F1400-5313-000003D5175F073C.jpg

What could it be Sadie?

EC6E1433-5B71-40E3-977D-37DC02119FF7-5313-000003D5147DDFC6.jpg

3C46DE00-4AEB-413D-BB89-1A6B826BC955-434-000000291DCC1D50_zpsc99bf7ba.jpg

EF93F4AC-4BF0-4A51-A2ED-0E67D2DB0C29-5313-000003D509833541.jpg
5072E5BC-851C-4E03-A1F6-FF7826CC8E0F-5313-000003D50314D9B9.jpg
18C646BF-C760-4073-AA6B-8F82005438EA-5313-000003D4FD43C01D.jpg

Has anyone taken pics of this next to the SSC comiquette? I know it's smaller. Just curious how much more the SSC one towers over it.

Unleashed? No just the comiquette. Had to make some priorities and it became just one Venom.

Unleashed? No just the comiquette. Had to make some priorities and it became just one Venom.

I'd say that's a good priority. :rock Although, I will say that the Unleashed looks really good, IMO. Not SSC good, but still good.

I can't. I'd like to, but I can't. Between space and finances, I have to watch what I spend. I was talking with someone in another thread, but this new Spidey piece from Sideshow is the first order that I've placed with them in two YEARS. So I'm extremely picky with what I get. I don't like to spend my money on 'luxuries.' Once the bills are paid, I will have a little fun, once in a while, but that's it. The rest goes to savings.

Well, that's very reasonable thinking and priorities and very smart. :) I envy your strength. :p I will cut way back after 2014, my plan was always to get what I wanted now while I still can and then get out, maybe get a really great piece a year or something. With the pieces I'm getting next year, my space will be more than full, and I will have gotten more or less a collection of the characters and pieces I wanted the most. We also plan to both buy a new house and get a baby(/ies) in about 2 years time so obviously financial priorities will be on a whole new level then.

Well, that's very reasonable thinking and priorities and very smart. :) I envy your strength. :p I will cut way back after 2014, my plan was always to get what I wanted now while I still can and then get out, maybe get a really great piece a year or something. With the pieces I'm getting next year, my space will be more than full, and I will have gotten more or less a collection of the characters and pieces I wanted the most. We also plan to both buy a new house and get a baby(/ies) in about 2 years time so obviously financial priorities will be on a whole new level then.

Hey, it's all about having a plan, which it sounds like you have. I remember when I first got into collecting, I had a plan...but not really. And a few years later, I was starting to sell pieces. Move this here and there. I then realized if I had been pickier with my pieces, I wouldn't have to do all of that extra work. :lol I have some 'old school' SSC pieces that I'll never get rid of and everything else is either Buffy or Spider-Man. That how I roll.

Cool. Make a collection thread if you don't have one, me wanna see. :p

Honestly, most of my collection is packed away at the moment. I have one statue out, but that's it. :lol I'm waiting for the right day to unleash them all!!!

I have some individual pics of some of my favs....mind if I post a few?

*itching to post them* :lol

Arguably my fav piece of all:
ModernThing06-11-2010-3.jpg

From arguably my fav thread, which is kind of a legend around here. If you have checked it, I highly recommend it. LOTS of good times: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43184

Here's my first SS pieces (that I had to then re-buy):
IMG_4976.jpg

Here's one of the 'boys':
picture.php

And last but not least, the Rider brothers. Love these guys:
picture.php

I've got some more, but I'll save that for another day!

Great stuff Chapter. As you said it's always a good idea to have a plan because if not you can easily find yourself buying various things just cause leading to that extra work as you mentioned.

Back