Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that's what I just got mine for as well. I bet these must be a reissue? Otherwise they were long gone already correct?

There was no reissue of this statue. Just look at your base. The ES is 1900. If you were able to score one at retail, count yourself as lucky. These have been going for well over $300 of late.

there are some more in germany for 195€ (~260usd)
I ordered one, couldnt resist ;F

But there is one thing that must be said: The "metal"-blue color is the right color when compared to the McFarlane Spideys in 90's.
The metallic-look comes from that black shade between the dark blue.

Most reviewers on youtube and other owners arent that happy with the color... I AM =)

I'm happy with the colour, but I'm kinda curious to see a matte version.

Also, I'm guessing the SSC MJ comiquette would look too oversized displayed with this?

I'm happy with the colour, but I'm kinda curious to see a matte version.

Also, I'm guessing the SSC MJ comiquette would look too oversized displayed with this?

I don't think so because she is 11" base included. Should be spot on.

The MJ Com will not be in scale with this... Spiderman will look puny compared to MJ she is 1/5 scale and he is 1/6 in an even more crouched position then she is

For 1/5, 1/6, & even 1/7 scale, sometimes the official scale doesn't seem accurate. Even if MJ is officially 1/5 scale, I think I heard in a YouTube video, when they were filming the statue, that she was tiny, & "Bowen" sized.

For 1/5, 1/6, & even 1/7 scale, sometimes the official scale doesn't seem accurate. Even if MJ is officially 1/5 scale, I think I heard in a YouTube video, when they were filming the statue, that she was tiny, & "Bowen" sized.

Well MJ is the height of his entire base and he is very very compact.... I have seen this statue in person and I am pretty sure he will look pretty small.

Bowen is 1/7 scale. MJ is also folded up in her pose too

I just got Spidey yesterday, a friend helped me out and got it close to retail!

QJB2oGZ.jpg

PCG0oaE.jpg

got him together with Venom :D

CTvm9oS.jpg

Here's a quick mock up for you guys. I scaled the photos to what they would be according to the product details on their respective pages(Spidey measures about 15.75 inches, Mary Jane 11.5 inches)

Hope this gives you a better idea, in my opinion if you were looking for the pieces to go together the koto is a bit to small for MJ

1174556_10151621927888562_625729861_n.jpg

Although the idea might be noble, both statues represent separate art styles at different scales. McFarlane's Spidey and Campbell's MJ. It is better to leave it just as it is.

Back