Statue Kotobukiya Spider-man Unleashed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit the bullet and bought Spidey on ebay for $330 (unopened). Venom is on pre-order.. can't wait to get these two on display!!

i dont collect much 1/6, but this is a must have in that scale

I really believe this is a MUST HAVE for any true Spidey fan. Forget the scale. This is the most dynamic Spidey statue I have ever seen. If you only collect SSC scale then put it somewhere away from your collection. It will be a great stand alone piece on a desk, by your computer, in a den, hell....anywhere.

I own the original Spidey Com. It is still my favorite Spidey statue. However, for me, the Koto Spidey runs right next to it. It truly is an AWESOME Spidey statue.

I really believe this is a MUST HAVE for any true Spidey fan. Forget the scale. This is the most dynamic Spidey statue I have ever seen. If you only collect SSC scale then put it somewhere away from your collection. It will be a great stand alone piece on a desk, by your computer, in a den, hell....anywhere.

I own the original Spidey Com. It is still my favorite Spidey statue. However, for me, the Koto Spidey runs right next to it. It truly is an AWESOME Spidey statue.

:exactly::exactly:

Where's the repaints guys? :D

There must be one eventually. Koto like there repaint's to

y7avyge6.jpg

Black Spidey? Yes, please. Would be bought.

Same here for sure :hi5:

I'm actually holding out for a black ver of this. I keep thinking about getting this but I own the Classic Spidey CQ plus I'm going to be getting the new CQ so the Classic Version is covered. A black version of this would just be perfect for me. I don't yet own a black Spiderman either which is actually my favourite super hero costume :slap

I was able to grab one of these from a shop about 45 mins away, well worth the drive!

Same here for sure :hi5:

I'm actually holding out for a black ver of this. I keep thinking about getting this but I own the Classic Spidey CQ plus I'm going to be getting the new CQ so the Classic Version is covered. A black version of this would just be perfect for me. I don't yet own a black Spiderman either which is actually my favourite super hero costume :slap
My favorite Spidey costume is hand down the black one as well buy I have my Kravens Last Hunt Diorama. Nothing can top that piece when it comes to that costume imo.

Back